The Hell?

"GO FUCK YO SELF BITCH IT OVA!"

I turned around to see the palest girl I had ever seen talking like a G.

Whaaat? .-.

"No please I'm so sorry."

"Nah , I'm done witch ya."

With that she started walking away. Me and Jack started busting out laughing but I immediately stopped when the burning came back. It felt like I was on fire.

"Angel I'll make it stop the soon as I can, Jacks calm voice leaked in my ears. I suddenly felt really tired and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~^^^^^~~~~~~~~^^^^^^~~~~~

"Kitten wake up."

"Mmh?" I felt a warm body pushed up against me, my body felt so perfect pressed up against his the way it was. Like I was meant for my body to fit into his.

"Wake up please!"

Jacks voice leaked threw my ears once again.

"Jack?"

"Yes kitten?"

"It still hurts."

"Look at me."

I looked up to him to see worry covered his face. I almost felt a tear leak out, but before it did I heard a bone snap. I looked up to see Jack stepping back. And he stared at me In complete silence.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Jacks P.O.V

She was turning into a wolf. How strange. When I heard the first bone snap when she was asleep I should of thought about it more carefully,

Why she's turning into a wolf without me biting her I have no idea. But she was.

"Jack what's happening to me!!"

McKenna's voice echoed through my lost brain.

I went over to her on the bed of my truck where she was lying down and pulled her on my lap. And rocked her back and forth. She started slightly crying and it killed me to watch her this way.

I heard another bone crack and picked her tiny body up and sat her on the ground. Being her mate it would be alot eaisier with her shifting, and me being here.

I heard 5 more bones crack and with a blink of an eye I was no longer looking at a girl. I was looking at her wolf. She was beautiful. She was a blond wolf with the same kinda hair that she had in human form and the same eyes. She was still extremely beautiful.

She looked up to me, and started chasing her tail around like she was looking for something.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Next update is tomorrow May 29th