chapter 2

(A/N: a picture of Kayla Clifford and funny moments of 5sos lol it really funny.) I do what I want cause I'm punk rock.
- MGC

-----------------------------------------------------------

We are almost on our way to the airport. We had a little practice the days before we lift this morning .We are going to London for the first concert which will be in three days. I'm excited but kinda scared what happens if they don't like our punk rock music.
"First flight to London is boarding" say the lady.
"Come on guys we have to go." I said
"Alright" they said together. (A/N ' means thoughts)
'That was just creepy' I thought.
"Kayla come on" Mikey said.
" I'm coming" I yelled back.
So we got on the plane and the sitting order is me, Luke,Ashton. Sitting in front of us is Michael and Calum. "Hello we are about to take off please fasten your seatbelt and leave them on until we let u know thank you and have a nice flight." The flight lady said. So now we are on a plane about to live our dream that we had since we were little. I fell asleep and waited until we land to our new home for a six months.
Time skip

We land and is walking out way to the exit until we see some one with a sign with our band name on it so we walk over there.
"Hey are u guys 5 seconds of summer" said the man.
"Um.. Yes we are and you are" Ashy said.
"O I'm Paul I'm One Directions body guard" Paul said shaking our hands.
"This way sobwe can get you to the house so we can rest" he said.
"Okay" we said.
'That even creep me out more than usual' I thought .
We walked to the black van and put our stuff in the trunk and got in the car. We get to the house and park in the car park and got our stuff. We walked in to be greeted by........ One Direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys I'm sorry this may suck but I'm trying here first story and all so give so comments and votes if u want to continue the story. Thanks guys luv you.