Chapter 9: Keep Busy & Tell Me Those Aren't Sharks

Stella's POV

"Guess whose here" Chris said to a person bending over a table. Classical piano music was playing, oh great! We get captured and the jerk wants to play classical piano. The person turned around only to reveal Luke. I tried to avert my eyes from him. He stopped the music with the remote. "What a surprise. If it isn't my two favorite cousin and my wonderful girlfriend" he said to us not noticing Tyson. "Three" he said "ex- girlfriend" I muttered only to be ignored. "I'm a Son of Poseidon, too" Tyson said proudly. "That's funny because Poseidon doesn't have any other half-blood sons" Luke said walkin towards him. "I'm a cyclops" Tyson said making me want to hit him for telling Luke that, speaking of Luke he gave Tyson a confused expression. "Mist" Tyson said. "You don't say" he said looking at him, analyzing him. Luke walked over looking at the rest of us, but stopping at me. "It's been a long time" he said to me, I crossed my arms over my chest as if to look intimidating. "You look good" he said walking closer to me, trying to hold me in his arms. I squirmed and he backed away. "Okay, where's Grover?" Percy asked getting defensive. "Grover? Grover. Ah yes Grover, the satyr. Well he should be in the Sea of Monsters right about now. I sent him on ahead with some friends. We're kinda of on the clock" he told us. "Wait, your not... You're not just tying to stop us from getting the Fleece " I said getting his idea. "I need it, too. I got something only the Fleece can revive. And it's not a tree"
Luke told us. My blood is boiling at the way he is talking to us, about Thalia. "Wanna see it?" He asked. They revealed what was underneath the cloth, it was some sort of coffin. "It wasn't easy to find. I had to crawl through the depths of Tartarus itself. And Cleveland" he told us proudly. "The remains of Kronos. The original Titan, father of the Olympians. And with the fleeces help, destroyer of Olympus" Luke told us. "And the world" Percy breathed out. "You'd destroy the whole world just to get back at your dad?" Annabeth asked. "The Olympians overthrew their parents. It's just our turn" Luke said facing us. "We met you father" Percy said looking at me to finish. "He said that he knows that he made mistakes. He told us to tell you to not be so angry" I said trying to be as comforting as possible. "Really? And he couldn't even tell me himself. Does that sound familiar?" He asked me, getting angrier by the second. "Take them to the brig" Luke commanded. They took Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth. "Thalia was your friend. She sacrificed herself for you" Annabeth said.  "Your going to be lecturing me while your hanging around with him? You disappoint me the most"Luke yelled at her "As for her?" Chris asked pointing at me. "Take her to my room, disarm her". They pushed me down some hallway and went up a few stairs. They took my bag and made me take off my jewelry. They sat me down while Selena handed me some clothes. It was a white crop top, shorts, and some slippers. I left my hair alone and went back out. I saw Luke in the room. I glared at him with hatred and walked to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. "You can't get out, so just join me Stella. Be my queen" Luke said coming over to me.  'No no no Stella, you've gone to far for him to just easily walk back into you life' I mentally chided myself. When he came close enough I slapped him, hard. "You know you can't slap me into my old self right?" Luke asked. "Why are you angry?" He asked me, lifting my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. "Why am I angry at you? I'll tell you why! For poisoning Thalia's tree, trying to destroy camp, stealing my dads most powerful weapon" I yelled at him hitting his chest every time I listed the things he did. "And worst of all; lying and betraying me" I yelled at him. Luke caught my fist in his hand making me stop. "I did not betray you, I love you to death for gods of Olympus's sake! I'm doing this for you! We can rule Olympus together, you can be my Queen" he yelled at me. "You think your doing this for me! What would Thalia say to you?"  I asked him. "Don't you dare think your all that innocent! Your hanging out with a Cyclops! A monster! Thalia would be disappointed in you" he yelled at me, releasing my hands. "He's not the monster, Luke, you are" I snapped at him, walking into the bathroom. Locking the door with some magic Hermes taught me, I took out a gold drachma from my bra. I'm so glad that they have didn't look there. Idiots. I ran some water from the bathtub, and tossed it into the tub. "Please Iris; I helped you, please just help me" I pleaded to the Goddess. "Hey Stella!" I heard Percy yell/ whisper. "Hey I don't have that much time, Percy at 6:30, make a sea storm, it'll cause a distraction and use the tape to get out. I'll help create a storm, meet me on the deck" I said "okay" they all said. "I got to go, love you all" I said and drained the bathtub. I unlocked the door, and saw Luke with no shirt on, sitting at a table in his room. Gods I know this is wrong, but I need to have one last good memory with him. I hugged him from behind, resting my head on his right shoulder. "I'm sorry" I said while sighing. "Come here" he said while dragging me to the bed, making me sit on his lap. "I'm sorry too. I just want you to be happy" he said to me. "Luke I was happy when we were both at camp, together. That's what made me happy" I told him cupping his face. "I love you" he said looking at me with love and passion. "I love you too" I said leaning in. He leaned in too, sealing our lips in a passionate kiss.