carter.

Samantha Fenty. That was the name of the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on in a long time. Most of the women that gravitated to me were fake from their bodies to their attitudes. I could tell that there was something about Samantha that was going to be different.

The way she walked made me want to bow down at her feet. The way she talked and said my name, had me ready to suck her tongue right out of her mouth. And those eyes..Lord, those beautiful hazel eyes will have you hypnotized for days.

Never in all my 26 years of living have I had a feeling like this before. It all started with one look at each other and I was hooked. It felt as if we were the only ones there. I can't lie it was pretty funny when she bumped into that door but it was also cute too because she was too busy paying attention to me. I knew right then and there that she was feeling the kid.

The sudden connection that came was undeniable. After she had walked away, I tried to shake the feeling off but it just wouldn't go. My momma once told me the day I meet my soulmate, I would automatically know. It would be like a jolt of electricity running through your body once you spot them or touch them or even a itch that you couldn't scratch at the moment and when you finally did it would feel like everything. Well mama, I guess the day finally came.

I felt that same connection and energy even more when I walked into the audition room. It was like the closer I got to her, the stronger it became. Even though there were 3 other people staring at me, the only person I was focused on was Ms. Fenty. It felt as if she was waiting for me to come in not only into the room but into her life. I know that probably sounds hella corny but that's how I was feeling and I couldn't deny that.

Thinking back, I couldn't lie, I was a player. I loved the ladies and the ladies definitely loved me. Sex wasn't just a thing to do for me, it was a talent...no an art, and I was pretty damn good at it if I say so myself. No woman could resist my handsome face and my little me. Well, I wouldn't necessarily call 10 inches little but you get it.

Love, relationships, and all that other bullshit that came with it just wasn't for me. I had one girlfriend in my freshmen year of high school. Her name was Jasmine Brooks. She was a sophomore and unknown to me at the time, the school whore. She was also the one who taught me almost any and everything I needed to know about sex. She turned my little virgin ass out.

After about 3 months of "dating," she decided to break it off with me because I "wasn't a man" like some of the other older niggas in the school that she fucked but, said at least my dick was good. I couldn't believe that nasty bitch. I was pretty upset for a while but then I thought about what she said. My dick was good and for a 15 year old, I was packin'. So, from that day on, I decided I was going to use every single inch of my dick to beat up every piece of high school or out of school pussy I could get. Why have one girl when can have 10? Either you got it or you don't.

Around junior year, Jasmine heard about my escapades and came back to me talking about how she missed me, wanted to be with me and some other bullshit I did not want to hear. I told her ass no and that I wanted nothing to do with her. She basically created a monster out of me then left me high and dry. Plus, I wanted no parts of her loose and washed up ass anyways. She was for the streets and someone like that could never claim me and be my girl. I thought my destiny was set and I would stay on this path of hoeness forever... until the day I laid eyes on Sam.

After the audition, I didn't even realize how well I did because the whole time I was thinking about Samantha. I felt like a fucking sucker the way my mind involuntarily wandered to her. Shit, she could be a hoe for all I knew but at the moment, that didn't even matter. She could be my hoe for all I cared.

Modeling wasn't really my thing but I was good at it. I really loved to paint and sing but those weren't necessarily paying the bills. Plus, I became shy when I sang so I wasn't even gonna try and take it too seriously. After all, I'm happy that I decided to give modeling a try because I would've never gotten to see Sam if I didn't. Everything happens for a reason.

When I had kissed her hand, I swear her skin was the softest thing I'd ever felt on my lips. The look on her face showed that she felt the vibe I was giving her too. I just knew in my heart that I was going to see her again and when I peeped her hiding from me in Mickey D's, I definitely believed in fate more than ever.

Sam

When I woke up the next morning, I had this burst of energy and was surprisingly happy. This was very new for me because I haven't woken up like this in a very long time. I was positive that last nights events had something to do with me feeling like this and I was gonna enjoy every minute of it.

As I showered, I began to think about Carter. I felt like he would be somebody that I needed in my life. Like he would come and take all my troubles away. In just one day, he made me feel more alive than I've felt in years. I didn't wanna get too carried away and put my all into him just yet. Last time I did that with someone, I got my heart broken.

Not only did we just meet, we also might be working together so I'm not sure how that's gonna play out. We'll just have to find out and see.

As I stepped out, I heard my phone going off. Wrapping my towel around my body, I left the bathroom and picked it up.

"Hello Lauren," I answered.

"Good morning bestie! How are you?" she said happily. Damn, I guess I'm not the only one in a good mood today.

"What's going on girl? Did you get some dick?"

"Hahaha very funny. You know I didn't. I would've hit you with the "It's going down" text. I'm glad you're up because I was just calling to let you know that I'm in the car and I'm on my way over to your house so stay up bitch!"

"Well bitch, you do have a key so just let your dumb ass in," we both started cracking up. This explained our relationship. Cursing each other out and then laughing about it after.

"All right bitch! I'll be there in 10 minutes, love you," she said quickly and hung up the phone.

"Well damn bitch I love you too" I said to myself.

I just finished putting on my clothes when I heard my doorbell ringing.

"Now please tell me why your dumb ass didn't use your key," I said as I opened the door expecting Lauren but to my surprise, I was met by a person I did not want to see. What the hell was he doing here?

"Hi Sam."