territory.

David

David. Why was he here?

"What's up? What do you want?"

I held a puzzled look on my face and he could definitely tell that his presence was bothering me. He hasn't called or texted me ever since he left the other day and now he just decides to pop up.

He chuckled, "What do you mean what do I want? I came to check on you and see how you were doing. I was worried about you."

I gave him a look that if he could kill, he would be six feet under. He couldn't be serious.

"Oh really? Well if you were so "worried" about me, why didn't you call after you left?"

"Can I come in?" he said pointing into my home and ignoring my question.

I stood my ground with my arms across my chest but then he gave me a smile I couldn't resist.

I deeply sighed, "Yeah..sure come in," I moved to the side so he could enter. I'm ready to hear the bullshit story he's about to come up with.

"So you mean to tell me, you were a little scared because of the nightmare I had?" I said to him as he finished explaining what I already knew was B.S.

"I mean..yeah. You caught me off guard with all the talking and moving around in your sleep. I didn't know what to do, I thought maybe you were crazy or something," he said with a slight chuckle..but I wasn't laughing.

"Look let me tell you something, those nightmares I have are no joke. I've been having them for a very long time now. Maybe if you stayed, you would've been able to understand a little more about the shit that's been affecting me ever since I was 7 years old. But, instead you decided to run off like a bitch. I do not have time for bitch ass niggas like you who run first then ask questions later! I've been dealing with them for far too long and I will not tolerate nor add another one to the list so I would highly appreciate it if you got the fuck up out my house!"

I got up and gently guided him to the door and opened it.

He really ticked me off with that I thought you were crazy shit and I needed him to leave before I ended up catching a case.

"Really Samantha? Look I'm sorry about what I said and what I did but please don't act like that. I wasn't trying to be insensitive," he stood in front of me pleading his case but I didn't want to hear it.

"David please..It is too early for this and I really don't have time for it. Leave please," I tried pushing him out the door but he would not budge.

He turned around and held the door open as I was attempting to close it.

"Samantha don't do this to me baby! I'm sorry!"

"Hell no David! What are you not understanding?!"

I continued to struggle to shut the door. This nigga just wouldn't give up.

"I believe she told you to leave homie," I heard a familiar voice say.