Chapter 21

I should wake him up. But... He looks so cute all curled up. Maybe I can get changed in the bathroom? No, I can't lock it and somebody might walk in. It's alright, I'll just be super quiet while getting my clothes out...

You went to your drawers and pulled out clothes. Luckily, Suga was asleep facing the other way. You quickly dried off and slid on your underwear. Suga stirred. You snatched up the towel and looked over to Suga, but luckily he hadn't woken up. You went to slide on your bra, but you heard rustling of blankets.
"(Y/N)?"
Suga's dazed face looked up. He had one eye closed; his bed-hair stuck up as he breathed loudly.
"Why are you getting undressed?"
You stood there, dumbfounded. Suga sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at you, seeing you standing there in just underwear pulling a bra over your head.
"I-I wasn't!" You said quickly. "I was just..."
"Wo~ow..."
You saw him looking at you and squealed.
"Stop it!" You yelled, throwing your bra at him. He caught it, surprised you had done it. You stopped suddenly, realising you were now almost nude in front of Suga.
"G-Give that back!" You yelled. He grinned sleepily and shook his head, making you groan in frustration.
"You're sexy..." Suga grinned, making you go red.
"Shut up. Give it back, Yoongi."
"Ooh, she's using my real name. Dangerous."
"I'll just get another out of my drawer."
"You do that."
You humphed and opened your top drawer with one hand, clutching your chest with the other arm. You grabbed one and turned around, smirking at him.
"There! Now I can finish getting dressed!"
"Put it on then."
You froze.

Then he'll see me while I put it on. I can't do it one-handed.

"Turn around."
"No."

Damn it. I can't leave the room or the other boys will see.

"Please?"
"No. I want to watch."
"I hate you."
"You love me."
You groaned in annoyance and faced away from him, giving him the perfect view of your backside.
"You also have a nice ass, (Y/N)..." Suga smirked. You quickly slid your bra on as Suga sighed.
"Look at that scar..."
You ran your hands over it, sighing and pulling some pyjamas out of the bottom drawer.
"Does it hurt?"
You shook your head as Suga got up and came over to you, holding your waist.
"You shouldn't be walking around." He whispered. You shrugged and slid on your plaid pants. Suga turned you around and tied the drawstring himself, looking down into your trousers. As he tightened the string, he pulled it towards him- giving him a perfect view of your underwear.
"H-Hey!" You stammered, pulling his hand away and blushing. He went red and sat on the edge of your bed.
"It's just..." He murmured as you slid a shirt on. "Seeing you like this makes me really..."
You looked at him as he cowered from your view. He quickly smoothed down his hair and looked up at you.
"I want to kiss you, and I want to touch your body. I want all of you, and I want it now..."
He stood up and went to the door, locking it. You felt your heart race as he took your hand and guided you to the bed.
"B-But, won't somebody..."
"Shh... It doesn't matter right now."
Suga hushed you and slid his hand across your waistline, around to your back and scooped you up, kissing you deeply. You gently parted your lips as Suga explored your mouth.
"Mn, Yoongi..." You moaned as he pulled away, a little string of saliva attached to your tongues.
"It's Suga..." He whispered huskily. "When we're like this, call me Suga..."
You nodded as he pulled your shirt up, licking a trail down your stomach to your belly button. He circled it and pulled your pants down. You recoiled, but Suga grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head, exploring your lowers with his mouth.
"Ah!" You cried out as he brushed against your core. He poked his tongue inside, making your mouth open but no sound came out.
"You-"
Suddenly, Suga's mouth was at yours, and you could taste your wetness on his lips.
"Suga~" you moaned. He didn't speak, he just unclipped your bra and latched his mouth over your left breast. You felt his hot tongue move around as you almost came.
"S-Sug..."
You felt his hard lowers press against your wet core and knew where this was headed. You couldn't think straight; he had plunged you into this magical world.
"H-Hold on..." Suga muttered, looking down where you had soaked the sheets.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. He added- "I won't be upset if you say no, (Y/N)."
You nodded at him.
"Not today..." You winked. He smiled and sat you up, fixing your clothing.
"Let's go see the others." He said. You nodded and gave him a quick kiss.