Even though the wounds will heal the scars will remain ~D.Gray-Man~ Ch.1

Name: Yume Lee

Age: 18

History: She was living with her parents, when they suddenly died, she turned them into Akuma, and killed them before they hurt her, Komui, and Lenalee. She did know about Akuma and Anti-Akuma weapons, but didn't know that she was the accommodator of the twin pistols, Warui no Akumu and Amai Yume. When she found out about them, she was taken to the Black Order by force, but she wanted to go willingly, not letting Komui or Lenalee know. She didn't know that Lenalee was taken to the Black Order as well, but she soon found out when she saw Komui there, in the Science Department. She's childhood friends with Yu Kanda, and calls him Yu instead of Kanda, which he prefers more.

 Family Members: Lenalee Lee (cousin) Komui Lee (cousin) Amai (Mother, Deceased) Waru (Father, Deceased)

Friends: Lenalee, Lavi, Yu, Allen, and Komui

Personality: I really don't want to write this, so you figure it out in the story...

Appearance: She basically looks similar to Lenalee, but a little taller, and her chest is bigger.

Around Head quarters-Long, black hair that's always in two ponytails, wears red shirt, black skirt, mid-thigh length socks, and red flats, carries a penguin around called Mr. Penguin.

During Missions- Hair in a ponytails, black shirt, black skirt, shorts underneath it, with a white  belt, knee-length boots, and a long Black Order jacket, both weapons on each side of her waist, black gloves.

Anti-Akuma weapon(s): Two black, twin pistols, one had a red cross on it, the other has a white cross

 Warui no Akumu-Evil Nightmare (one with white cross)

Amai Yume-Sweet Dreams (one with red cross)

Both weapons were named after her parents, who she loves more than anything.

******** I'm following the Manga Storyline *********

~Yume's P.O.V.~

I was walking towards where Komui was, when the alarm went off. I jumped slightly, and ran towards the Science Department and saw everyone there around the screen.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The Gate Keeper is saying that this boy is a friend of The Millennium Earl," Lenalee answered.

"I'll go check it out," I sighed, "hold Mr. Penguin, Lenalee," I tossed my teddy-bear towards Lenalee and run towards the Gate Keeper. When I got there, I was Yu attacking a boy with white hair and an odd scar over his eye. The boy's arm was clearly an Anti-Akuma weapon, but Yu didn't know that. Yu started ran towards the boy, and I had to do something fast, so I pulled out Warui no Akumu and shot one of it's bullets at their feet.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked and walked towards them.

"What do you think you're doing? I was about to destroy is beansprout," Yu replied.

"Why? He's an exorcist, that his arm is clearly an Anti-Akuma weapon," I stated.

"What? GATE KEEPER!?!" Yu yelled at the gate. I sighed and walked towards the boy, while putting Warui no Akumu away.

"But, well. If I can't determine his insides, how can we know for sure?! What if he's an Akuma?!" Gate Keeper exclaimed. The boy ran towards the gate and started hitting it.

"No use trying to get his name, than" I sighed.

"I'm a human! Well to tell the truth, I'm a bit cursed, but I'm still a nice human," the boy shouted.

"Gyaaa~~~ Don't touch me, dimwit!!" Gate Keeper yelled. I sighed and held onto my head, these two are giving me a headache.

"Hmph, well whatever," Yu said, and pull his Mugen out, "If I check your insides, we'll know for sure," Yu started to activate is innocence, that's not a good thing if he's using that. I quickly grabbed Amai Yume and Warui no Akumu, held them like usual (think of the way Death the Kid holds them), and was about to pull the triggers.

"Wait! Really, wait! I'm not your enemy!" the boy shouted, making Yu stop from slicing him, "You should have gotten a letter of recommendation from Master Cross!" He knows General Cross? Just who is this boy?

"Letter of recommendation from the general?" both Yu and I asked.

"Yes, a letter," he replied, scared and afraid that Yu might still slice him, because Yu didn't put Mugen down and away from his neck, "Addressed to a person named Komui" I put my weapons away and sighed.

"Komui? Seriously? Why doesn't he know?" I asked.

"O-Open the gate?" Gate Keeper asked, and slowly opened the gate.

"We allow you to cross Allen Walker," A voice stated. So that his name, Allen Walker. Yu wasn't sure, so he put his katana near Allen's face.

"Wait, wait, Kanda," Komui said over a golem.

"Komui, what's going on here?" Yu asked. I sighed and walked over to Yu and pushed his sword down.

"I'm sorry~ simply, but this child is the General Cross's pupil," Komui stated, "Timcampy is with him, that's proof that he's on our side," Komui said. Timcampy must be that golden golem floating around Allen. Yu glared at Allen, until Lenalee smacked him on the head with a clipboard.

"Gosh! I told you to stop! If you don't come in soon, I'm closing the gate," Lenalee said. I smiled and ran up to her, "Enter," she pointed towards the other side of the gate.

"LENALEE!!! You wouldn't leave me, would you?" I asked and hugged her.

"I'm starting to think that I should," she mumbled. Allen and Yu walked passed the gates and looked at me and Lenalee weird. After awhile, I let go of her, well not really. I was pulled off by Yu.

"I'm Lenalee, the co-assistant to  the supervisor. That's Yume the other co-assistant. We'll be taking you to the supervisor," Lenalee introduced herself and me.

"Nice to meet you," Allen said and smiled. Yu turned and started walking away, but Allen saw him.

"Oh, Kanda, that's your name, right? Nice to meet you," Allen called towards him and held out his hand. Yu turned his head and glared at him.

"Who the hell wants to shake hands with a cursed person?" Yu asked and walked away.

"That's not nice. Lenalee, did he just come back from a mission?" I asked.

"Yes, and he's a bit tired," she replied. I sighed and we showed Allen around for awhile.

"Ah!!! Where's Mr. Penguin?!?" I shouted and  asked, making Allen confused on what I'm talking about. Lenalee sighed and grabbed my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I left Mr. Penguin with brother," she answered. I stop shouting and looked at her.

"No!! Last time that happened, he tried to rip him open, just to see what was actually in there!!" I shouted and ran towards the Science Department. I opened the door and saw that Komui was staring at my teddy-bear. I jumped on Komui and pulled Mr. Penguin away from him.

"Don't you dare touch Mr. Penguin!!" I yelled at him, making him sort of scared. Soon, Lenalee and Allen walked in and saw me on top of Komui, cuddling my teddy-bear. Komui pushed me off of him and stood up.