Even though the wounds will heal the scars will remain ~D.Gray-Man~ Ch.3

"Can you eat all of that?" Jerry asked, making me wonder what Allen ordered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" a finder shouted, making my turn and see that Yu was eating, and a finder was yelling at him.

"YOU WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN!?!" the finder shouted at Yu.

"Stop it, Buzz," another one tried to calm him down.

"Be quite," Yu said, and put something down. I sighed and walked up to Jerry.

"Hey Yume, what would you like today?" he asked.

"Anything would be good, but if I have to choose, than Ma-Po tofu and rice,"  I replied. Jerry nodded, and started on my order. I turned around and saw Yu choking Buzz.

""Support us"? All you can do is "support " us. You guys are the ones who weren't chosen to carry the innocence," Yu stated, and I walked towards him as he tightened his grip around the finder's neck, "If you don't want to die, run away. Your insignificant life can be replaced at any time," Yu added, but was stopped when Allen put his hand on Yu's wrist, removing his hand. That made me stop, no one did anything like this to Yu, not even me. I turned around and went back to Jerry, grabbing my food and sitting down at the nearest table. I ate and watched the whole argument between Yu and Allen, and sighed. Why are they arguing? I have no idea, I'm to far away to hear what they're saying. I saw Lenalee with Reever, carrying some papers. I quickly finished eating, and ran towards Lenalee.

"Lenalee!!" I shouted and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning, Yume," she sighed and continued walking to Komui's office. When we got there, Komui was sleeping on his desk a paperwork everywhere. I sighed and stood next to his desk, while Reever tried waking him up, he even hit him on the head, but that didn't work.

"Lenalee and Yume are going to marry someone~" Reever whispered into Komui's ear, making Komui wake up and hug me and Lenalee.

"Yume~ Lenalee~ How can you marry without telling your own brother?" Komui asked.

"Sorry about that, it's the only way to wake him up," Reever stated.

"Did you have to put my name in there too?" I asked.

"If I didn't than he wouldn't believe it," Reever sighed. I sat down on Komui's desk and flipped through some random pages.

"All right, we don't have much time, so after you hear the summary, move out," Komui stated, while Reever set up some important things, and Lenalee handed out the information on the mission, "If you want more detailed info, just read this while you head to your destination," I looked up from the papers and saw Yu and Allen look at each other.

"You two will go as partners," Komui said quickly. The mission might not go as well, but at least it's not Lavi. I giggled at them, "And Yume will be going with you two as well, just to keep you two from killing each other," he added quickly.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, "Why?"

"I just said why and no excuses," Komui answered, "We've found Innocence in Southern Italy, but it may get taken by an Akuma. Your job is to destroy the enemy and secure the Innocence," Yu and Allen nodded, and we all went to the underground water path. Allen was wearing his Black Order coat, and adjusting it.

"It's a bit big, do I have to wear this?" he asked. I got into the boat and sat at the front, facing Yu.

"Are you going to be nice, or do I have to tell Komui about our little secret?" I asked. Me an Yu are secretly dating and he doesn't want anyone to know, especially Lavi. If Lavi knows, than he's going to tell everyone that we know.