The Aftermath

EDITED!

********************

So,far it's been 3 weeks since I last saw Sam and Dean. They had dropped me off at Bobby's house after our last case together. It wasn't too bad,aside from not having a tv and the random calls from hunters making me pretend to be an FBI coordinator or something of the sort,but most of the time I like to go volunteer at the hospital.

Bobby's nice to me,a little rude and grouchy,but that's probably because he's old.

I miss Dean. But he's such an ass.

"J.C,guys make mistakes! They cheat,they lie. It's what they do!" Izzie kept pestering me. I met Izzie at the local hospital,she was a medical intern from Seattle who took time off to take care of her mother,who had cancer. Izzie was a beautiful girl,tall,blonde shoulder length hair,flawless skin,she use to be a model.

"Izzie,we're not talking about this." I stated walking to the cafeteria in the hospital. Izzie gave me a pleading look.

"Everyone makes mistakes,but what matters is the part after,the part where you make it right,J.C!" She has a point,but Dean hasn't even tried to make it right.

"Dean's gone." I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "He hasn't tried to make it right." I refuse to let anymore tears fall for him.

"It's okay to cry. You're hurt,that's what hurt people do." Izzie comforted me,putting a hand on my shoulder and rubbing it with her thumb. I looked down to my shoes and felt a tear slip out,falling to the ground.

"Listen! You're coming to my house tonight and we can bake cookies,watch movies and cry together! Ok? Okay! See you at 8!" She quickly demanded before spinning on her heel and running off. I chuckled at her. This is exactly what I need,someone to get my mind off of Dean.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I looked down at the new phone Bobby got me to keep in touch when I went out.

"Hey,Bobby. What's up?"

"J.C,you might want stay at Izzie's." My heart started beating hard against my chest.

"Is everything ok?" I swallowed.

"Yeah,but Dean is here." I felt my stomach start doing flips. Bobby knew what happened between Dean and I,he listened to me cry about it for days. Old and grouchy,but pretty much the closest thing I had to a family at the moment.

"Okay." I said,then hung up the phone. Okay,now I gotta find Izzie. I started walking in the direction she went,but gradually my walking turned into running.

"Izzie!" I yelled,not caring if I was being too loud. I stopped at the end of the hall and turned left. I saw Izzie sitting on the floor outside her mom's room. She looked up at me with a smile,but worry overtook her face as she realized I was in a panic.

"Dean's here." I breathed,trying to catch my breath. Izzie's eyes grew wide with shock.

"Oh,shit!"

"Izzie! Words!" I hated it when she cussed! I saw Izzie bounce up to her feet and run towards me,grabbing my hand to drag me to her car. Once we made it out to the hospital parking lot,she stopped and looked at me.

"Listen you're staying with me tonight. We need to talk some things through,I want you to be strong and ready when you see him!" Izzie said still holding my wrist with determination in her eyes. I felt the corners of my lips tugging into a smile.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izzie,I don't understand why you always feel the need to walk around in nothing but a tank top and Hello Kitty underwear!" I yelled with toothpaste still all over my mouth.