Dammit | Michael

Quick a/n
I'm in love with Ollie from bmth yet I love Mikey yet I love Ash and its V frustrating omf OK bye now --- OMF I WROTE THIS CHAPTER ANDWATTPAD DELETED IT UGHYGGGGG

Mikey was the kind of boyfriend who would fuck up cereal and milk.

In other words, he couldn't cook for shit.

When you came home that day, you saw Mikey in the kitchen. You put down your shopping bags and tip toed towards the scent of vanilla coming from the oven. Mikey was wearing your floral apron that only fit him up to his stomach and a pair of your mom's oven mitts.

"Mikey? Did you bake something? Oh my god! I'll call the fire departme-" you began to ramble when mikey cut you off by leaning down and pressed his lips to yours. The kiss tasted like vanilla, and was breathlessly amazing.

He pulled away, with flushed cheeks. "Y/n, go wait in the bedroom please," he whispered. You nodded and took up your shopping bags and ran upstairs. Fifteen minutes later, Mikey ran up the stairs, cake in his hands.

He put the cake down on the dresser. "Y/n?" Michael whined

"Yes Mikey?" You repeated, teasing him.

"I love you, so eat some of this cake please"
Mikey's forest green eyes tore into your soul like a hot knife through butter.

'I hope it isn't poisoned,' you thought, just as you took up a slice and put it on your mouth. Just then, Mikey pulled you up and kissed you, cake still in your mouth. "MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!, DO NOT KISS ME WHILE I'M EATING!" You yelled playfully.

"But your lips just looked to perfect when you bit that cake, if I waited any longer, my dick would have come out my skinny jeans" He said that quickly, as if he was slightly embarrassed.

You felt your wild side come loose. You pushed Mikey down onto the bed, and swiftly pulled off his pants. Mikey remained silent, a shocked expression on his face.

"Babe, you want me to stop?" You asked, pouting.

"Fuck no y/n, I have a little problem that has to be dealt with," he said, gesturing to the large bulge in his underwear.

You smirked, pulling off his underwear. Mikey hissed as the cold air met his dick, a priceless expression on his face. You leaned down, inching nearer and nearer. You blew on the tip before bringing your hands to the shaft. You put your mouth over the top and began to suck. "Y-y/n" Mikey mumbled.

"Say it louder mikey," you scolded as you licked the tip, teasing him.

"Y-Y-Y/N" He moaned.

You began sucking faster. You bobbed your head up and down, feeling Mikey's hips moving to the rhythm of your tongue. He came with a loud moan. You swallowed, getting up.

Mikey was sweaty and breathless. You're awesome y/n, he panted.

"Thanks mikey, just one more question..." You asked.

He hummed in response.

"Why was that icing so sticky babe?"

"It's my cum y/n, its my cum,"

A/n I suck ik ik so yeah

Q.o.t.c - Who is ur favorite band?

Currently I'm in love with both but 5sos is forever in my heart

Thanks for reading my shitty smut French fries - Mya