Chapter 12

Cerise POV

"Sweetie. I know this is a surprise to you and I'm happy that you found your mate. So just calm down" My dad said and realizing that I was a bit freak out by the news

"Ah sorry dad. It just that it just surprise me that I finally find my mate. The only problem is that his a royal." I said calming myself down.

"Royal or Rebel it doesn't matter. The only thing is that you love him. You know that right. That's why your mom and I are happy that with didn't follow are destined path and had you our precious little angel." My dad said cheering me up a bit.

"Thanks dad for the talk." I said giving him a hug which he hug back.

"Your welcome sweetie. And you should go back to school it's getting dark and it's long way back."

"Okay dad." I said then running back too school.

I got back I adjusted my hood so it doesn't come off easily. Then went straight to my dorm.

"Hey Cerise have you started the assignment that prof. Rumplestilkin gave to us." Cedar asked

"Yeah just a couple more things to add then I'm done." I respond then went to my study table and started to finish my assignment. Couple of minutes later I was done. And didn't notice that Cedar is already asleep.

I went out the balcony and started watching stars it still reminded me about the kiss and the talk that dad gave me. I still don't know what to do. Maybe I should stay away from Daring for awhile. But I said him that our friendship wouldn't change but this is more different. Maybe I'll just try not to let him see me. After the little discussion I made to myself. I went to my bed and fast asleep.

Next day

Daring POV

I was at my locker to get my stuff and looking at myself in the mirror which I added so I can look at myself everytime I get my stuff. When I was looking at my mirror then I saw a red cloak while I was looking at myself I turn around and saw Cerise at the end of the hallway.

I called her but she ignored me. Maybe she didn't hear me. I ran after her and when I turn I saw no one. But Just an empty hallway and a dark corner guess it was just my imagination. Then the bell ringed which meant first period. I went to my first period which was hero training and hope to see Cerise later.

Cerise POV

"Hey Red!" Daring shouted I ignored him and I start hearing him runnung towards me.

I was in a dead end hallway. And got nowhere to hide except a dark corner I took a deep breath and dove into the shadow. Daring came and look around and was trying to find me. The bell ringed which meant first period. He went away. I got out of my hiding spot and went to science and sorcery.

_________________________

Sorry guys for the short Chapter but I'm trying my best right now. And exams coming up next week I have to study. But I will still keep thinking for new stuff to add in this fanfic. Hope you enjoy it. And again sorry for the wrong grammar.
_____________________