Chapter 14

Cerise POV

I was at damsel~in~distress with Darling and with other princesses. Sometimes I wander why I'm in this class full of princesses. I know I need rescuing but I could clearly can handle myself. But I have to take this class because headmaster grimm said so.

While I was there waiting for madam maid marian. I ate some thronecake and some tea. When maid marian came in with professor Knight. Then she said.

"Hello class."

"Hello madam maid marian and proffesor knight." We all said in unison.

"Proffesor knight is here with us because we're gonna help the students in hero training with there task." Maid marian said.

"I thought they were the ones that suppose to help us." Darling whispered to me.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

Prof. Knight step forward and said.

"My fair damsel." Damsels one of my hated words. "I am here today to ask you a request on the behalf of my squires. We're they will save you. But there is a twist in their quest. They will save a person from a different story and will choose ramdomly what stories they should play it could be yours or theirs. Sadly not all of you will can praticipate in this quest. Because I only have three available students" He said.

"I hope I'm not one he choose. The lasting I would like to do is to be save by them but mostly by him." I thought to myself.

"Profssor knight don't you have 4 students in your class." Apple said

"Yes I do have 4 students but squire dexter got his arm broken while deuling with his brother last week. Now back to our topic. Will you please come here so we can choose randomly who will be the participant in this quest for my squire by using some of peice of paper in this bowl." Prof. Knight said

We went in front of the class and pick a piece of paper. We got one of each.

"When you open the piece of paper that your holdin in your hand. Some of you may see a blank space (get it blank space. Okay back to the story.) meaning you will not be praticipating in the young squires quest. But if you did get a name of a squire you will be praticipating and he will be the one rescuing you in your stories. And you mustn't trade it to another person because this are magic papers ones you'll already have it you can not give it to another person" He said.

Everyone started to open their paper some were sad because they didn't get it some were glad that they didn't A.K.A. Darling. I didn't bothered opening my piece of paper cause I thought I wasn't one of those 3 that will praticipate in this project of theirs.

"One,two.. were missing one Madam maid marian" Prof. Knight said

"Okay. Students please double check you're papers cause it seems like professor knight is missing one." Maid marian said.

I'm the only one who didn't open my paper. I open my peice of paper and saw Daring Charming in it. Great the person I'm trying to avoid is going to save me that just great. I went to profssor knight and said I'm the one those who will be praticipating in this. Then he said.

"Okay let's get going shall we."

Daring POV

While we were waiting for prof. Knight to come back with the students in damsel~in~distress class. We trying to guess who would be the 3 lucky maidens that we will be saving in there stories.

"I hope I get Briar." Hopper said with glee

"If so bro your one lucky frog." Hunter said. "How about you Daring. Who might be the lucky damsel you might be saving."

"I don't know. Anyone is good for me to save. Except for my sister it would be weird if I have to kiss her." I said.

"Yeah that would be weird. Having to kiss your sister. Well it depends its either ours or theirs." Huntet said.

"Who else might be the lucky damsel to be with you Hunter?" Hopper asked.

"I hope it's ashlynn." He answered

"Why ashlynn?" I asked

"Oops. I wasn't suppose to tell you guys that." He said

"What aren't you suppose to tell us?" Hopper said.

"That me and ashlynn are dating. But don't tell anyone okay." Hunter said

"We promise." Hopper and I said in unison.

"There's also Cerise in that class." Hopper said.

"Wait Cerise is in that class?" I said

"Yeah didn't you know she a damsel. And I'm the one suppose to her." Hunter said.

I never thought of Cerise a damsel before. I mostly think she can handle on her own. Maybe that's why I like her. WAIT I LIKE HER.

After that Proffesor Knight came in with Briar, Ashlynn and Cerise. When I saw her I was happy that I could feel myself smiling. But not my original charming smile with my teeth showing that might blind a person. But just a simple lopsided smile.

Briar went right next to Hopper, Ashlynn went right next to Hunter and that means Cerise is with me. I was even happier that she with me. Which my smile got a bit bigger. But I was kinda sad that she doesn't want to stand right next to me.

"Okay students we shall now choose what fairytale you should be playing either it's yours or theirs. Now please pick a peice of paper Ms. Beauty and Squire Croakington." Prof. Knight said.

Briar and Hopper took a piece of paper from prof. Knight.

"Now Ms. Ella and Squire Huntsmen." He said

Ashlynn and Hunter took a piece of paper.

"Now Ms. Hood and Squire Charming."

Me and Cerise took a piece of paper.

"Okay open the piece of paper and tell me what fairytale you got." Prof. Knight said

"Sleeping Beauty." Hopper said

"Cinderella." Ashlynn said

"Snow White and the seven drawf." Cerise said.

"Okay. shall we start." Prof Knight said.

____________________
Yeah I reach a thousand words which doesn't include the authors note YEAH. Thank you guys for reading this story which reach 2.3k reads thank you guys so much. I'm really happy that you like this story. And once again and more chapters to come sorry for the wrong grammar.
_______________________