«ѕynopѕιѕ»

Nazaakat Abdullah was all a girl would ever want to be. A beautiful girl with a perfect job-teaching. That sure doesn't mean she didn't have flaws, everyone has them, but hers only noticeable if attempted. Being the only unmarried girl of her age group in her family, she agrees to know the suitor her father has chosen for her. Upon getting to know each other, she feels she has found her perfect other-half only to be proven wrong when guy breaks off the marriage only because she could not walk like others.

Much to her chagrin, her cousin, Sufyaan Abdullah askes for her hand in marriage. The rule 'cousins being married is halal' and the rule 'never to reject a good, religious man for marriage' made her say yes for it.

But all she could think was that she must have been too flawed to have married her cousin. The cousin she never along with, the cousin who never said something good to her and also the cousin she never dreamt her whole life with.

•••

Before you read :

It's halah for cousins to marry, if you feel disgusted by it in any way then please don't read it. If you're a muslim, you shouldn't be disgusted by it anyway. 

**However, Nazaakat feels disgusted just because she had to marry her cousin whom she disliked and didn't get along with.

⤵️
Another thing xD-

When I showed this to my friend, she asked me if I changed my name to Nazaakat Abdullah(as my username), well I didn't and it's not my real name. I just love this name and hope to name my daughter with this, if I ever have one In Sha Allah.

Second, I don't have a cousin named Sufyaan either. It's another one of my favorite names that I would love to name one of my children with (again lol, if I ever have them In Sha Allah).

(I know this would mean nothing to you, I just wanted to share lol)

Have fun reading.