The Bad Boy Is A Fallen Angel: Chapter Two

* ONE MONTH LATER *

I made my way inside the plane carrying my bags.  I guess this was really it, I'm leaving for good and I really do hope I'm not making a mistake. 

I'm moving in with my brother who I haven't seen in years. I don't know where else to go We weren't really close with other relatives. Our family was more likely on our own.

I went to my seat and sat down happy to sit beside an old lady. She smiled at me and continued reading. 

"I'll miss you guys." I whispered as I closed my eyes. This was gonna be a very long flight Might as well make myself comfortable. 

- Flash back- 

"Blakey!" I sniffed as I hugged my big brother not wanting to let him go. I was short for an eleven year old but my strength was enough to hold him back. 

"Oh Jacey don't cry." Blake picked me up and put me on the table so I was face to face with him. I heard that Blake was leaving because they had a fight with Dad but I don't want him to leave. Who will protect me from the monsters under my bed? 

"Blakey please dont leave." I begged "Who will beat the monsters under the bed? Who will fight off the monsters in my closet?" I asked him tears rolling down my cheek. My brother and I are so close not even mom and dad can keep us apart. I looked up to him like my hero He was always there when I needed help or when I was scared. 

"I'll be back Jacey, Dont worry." He gave me his biggest smile. That smile that made me feel better. I hugged him tight which made him chuckle. "I love you Jacey and don't forget that." He said wiping off my tears. 

"I love you too Blakey." 

- End Of Flash Back - 

The plane finally landed and I took my bags and made my way out. I was seventeen so Blake must be Twenty-five by now. 

"Look for a twenty-five guy." I said to myself. I was nervous and at the same time scared. What will Blake look like? It's been eight years since I last saw him and eight years really is a long time. 

Will he have a beard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY I'M YOUR BROTHER AND I LIKE MY BEARD. I chuckled a little gaining some strange looks from the people around me. I shrugged it off and continued my way to the waiting area looking for my brother.

"Jacey?" A familiar voice behind me called out. I turned around to see Blake. 

The same old Blake but he looked a little older, More mature. He still had his messy hair but not really that messy this time. His blue crystal eyes which we both got from Mom He wore a dark suit with a matching black shoes and a tie.

"Blake?" I was surprised. Blake changed into a MAN? I never thought he would 'cause Blake was one of those teenagers who was nothing but trouble. I smiled as I made my way to him. 

"Wow, Jacey you're ummm." He stopped to find the words as he looked at me wide eyes "Big." I laughed at him and He just smiled and hugged me tight.  "I missed you Jacey." His warmth giving me comfort. 

"I missed you too Blake.' Trying not to break down in front of him. He was the only one I've got and I'm worried what if He'll leave me too? DAMN I HATE THINKING ABOUT THIS.

Blake carried my bag as we went into the airport's parking lot. He was driving a silver Mercedes that had tinted windows. 

WOAH, SOMEONE'S A BIG SHOT

I opened the back door as Blake went inside the car. It smelled like class leather and I love the smell of leather HEHEHEHEHE. . "You okay back there?" He asked looking at the rear view mirror. "Yeah, all good."  I awkwardly smiled.