The Bad Boy Is A Fallen Angel: Chapter Three

Hello there my little fellas ) So I was planing to give you a little treat, a slide show of the cast! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D but technically the new photobucket can't make a slide show :c so I tried other sites but when I upload it, it won't show up :( YES I KNOW THIS SUCKS ) so I decided to just post each characters pictures on each chapter!   mehehehe Don't worry I'll be trying my best to upload somehow :3

Don't forget to rate or comment or vote or do all of those!  :^) 

- Eur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacey's P.O.V

In her dream 

"Come'on Jacey, just give me the ice cream." The spoon said as it slowly made its way towards me. His evil smile plastered on his face.

"Never!" I made a run towards the Fridge castle trying to get a pretzel to fight off this evil spoon embracing the gallon of ice cream on my hands. I won't give up my beautiful ice cream without a blood bath fight. 

"We meet again Jacey!" The evil spoon roared as It positioned itself getting ready for the fight. Why is it chasing me His silver head shining like the evil spoon it was.  Damn you spoon 

"You will never get my ice cream you evil spoon!" I snorted out. Its face turned pale as I pulled out my pretzel sword. 

 "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted out my war cry as I declared the war.

- THUG - 

"Ow!" I woke up when I noticed I fell from my bed. As I stood up still tired and wanting to go to sleep I forced my self to mentally wake myself up because Blake signed me up for school

 ( which sucks ) and I was running late. 

My schedule was 8 AM - 3 PM. GREAT! 7 hours of hell, Come'on can I just be home schooled?

I've been an A+ student all my life. I have good grades, attentive in class and present in school activities. I'm not a nerd, okay maybe I am a little bit but I wasn't always bullied. No one really notice me and honestly I like that. 

NO PROBLEMS AND DRAMA. less to worry about.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard a cough. I looked to my right to see Marry standing like a mannequin her head held up like ready to do anything I ask her to do. 

"Good Morning Ms Jacey." Marry smiled brightly walking forward to me and pulling me down to sit on the chair that was in front of a desk with a mirror hanging on the wall. I noticed how I looked and it hit me, how can I look like this? After all these years I have realized... 

I LOOKED LIKE A DRUNK HOBO 

I frowned and noticed that my hair looked like it was hit by a tornado. before I could react Marry grabbed a brush and started combing my hair. 

Ugh, what are you doing I asked puzzled. I'm not really use to having a 'personal maid' I can brush my own hair. so what's next She'll feed me bath me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hell no! 

Marry chuckled and continued on "I'm brushing your hair Ms Jacey you're going to school and Mr. Blake told me to assist you." She said like it was the most normal thing in the world. 

"You know Ms, frowning's gonna ruin that pretty face of yours." 

I smiled as I  blushed a little. No one has really called me 'pretty' and when someone does I kind of find it hard to believe. You can call me insecure but I suck it up. I don't go around whining I just accept what I look like and deal with my insecurities, alone.