Chapter One

It was a quiet day on the ED at Holby City Hospital. Most of the staff had just arrived for their shifts. Clinical lead of the Department, Connie Beauchamp had just called for a staff meeting. "Okay, today we have two nurses joining us. I need someone to watch over them," Connie said. Looking around the room she saw that Cal had put his hand up as did his brother.

"You two?"

They both nodded. Connie sighed but agreed.

Hannah and Aria came in to the staff room after Louise led them.

Cal's face dropped and smirked widely.

"I'm Doctor Knight," Cal said to Hannah. "You can call me Cal."

"Hi Cal," Hannah said.

Ethan smiled over at Aria. "Nice to meet you," Ethan said. Aria smiled.

"You too," Aria replied.

Hannah was standing with Cal. "Been a nurse long?" Cal asked. Hannah shook her head.

"A few months," Hannah replied. Cal nodded. Hannah walked over to Aria.

"You okay?"

Aria nodded. "Yeah, I'm great,"

Aria looked over and saw one of the paramedics watching her.

"He's looking at you," Hannah whispered. Aria blushed and Connie showed them to the locker room. Cal took Hannah off and Aria turned around to see Iain standing there - he was the paramedic that was looking at her.

"You must be one of the new nurses I've heard about," he said. Aria smiled and nodded.

"I'm Aria Johnson you are?"

"I'm Iain," he said. Aria grinned.

"Nice to meet you. I think I've lost my sister," Aria said. Iain laughed.

"She's here too?"

Aria nodded.

"Yeah, her names Hannah," Aria stated.

"Another nurse?" Iain asked. Aria smiled and nodded.

"I better go before Connie shouts," Aria said. Iain nodded and smiled at her.

As Aria walked over to Cal, Ethan and Hannah, she began to get turned on thinking about Iain.

Hannah was standing with Cal and Ethan just as Aria came over. "You took your time in there," Hannah commented. Aria grinned.

"I was talking to the paramedic Iain. He's cute," Aria said. Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Ari, you flirt too much," Hannah stated. Aria grinned and shrugged.

"I'm enjoying life," Aria stated. Hannah smiled.

"Right well, I'm off to start these rounds. Cal? Thanks for showing me around," Hannah said.

Aria followed Hannah and grabbed her arm.

"I'm having a problem," Aria said.

"With what?" Hannah asked.

"Iain turned me on," Aria said. Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Go find Iain to sort it out then," Hannah smirked. Aria hit her arm but ran to the bathrooms

"Hannah, we're in work!" Aria said. Hannah rolled her eyes.

"So what? I bet even Cal got himself off before in work," Hannah stated. Aria scoffed.

"He's a man slut. He probably shoves his thing up anything that moves," Aria said.

Hannah and Aria both burst out laughing and went into a cubicle. They helped out the person and Connie let them have a fifteen minute break.