Chapter Four

Hannah was 3 months pregnant. She and Cal were excited for their little baby. Aria had been supportive of her sister. Hannah had been told that it was more than okay to have sex while pregnant. Hannah loved that knowing hormones went crazy.

It was 6am and Hannah, Cal, Aria and Ethan had to be in work in two hours. Hannah decided to wake Cal up by straddling him. "Han, its too early," Cal grumbled Hannah grinned and she started moving on him causing him to groan and flip them.

"Work," Hannah said and got out from under Cal. Cal whined and followed Hannah into the shower.

Aria text Ethan good morning. She liked Ethan a lot but she was still having sex with Dixie. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to end up the way Iain and her did.

Aria was making breakfast. She heard the shower running and Hannah giggling. Smiling to herself she knew Hannah was happy.

Hannah had tried to make the effort with their parents by informing them of her pregnancy. They had told her to get an abortion.

Aria sat and ate her breakfast while texting Ethan. She was falling in love with him.

Cal had Hannah pressed up against the tiles in the shower. "You never said you wanted to do me in the shower," Hannah stated.

"I did you in Connie's office," Cal reminded her. Hannah smirked and kissed Cal.

Aria was getting Evie home this week. She was preparing her bedroom for her. But the only thing on Aria's mind was Dixie and Ethan.

Aria text Hannah and Cal what was wrong and Aria went on into work. She cried on the way thinking about Iain and everything that had happened.

When she got there she saw Ethan and Dixie. She had to hide the tears that threaten to fall. She walked over to them. "Morning," Aria mumbled. Ethan turned to look at her and smiled.

"Where are the parents to be?" Ethan asked. Aria shrugged.

"Shower."

Hannah and Cal eventually arrived at work. Connie asked to speak to Hannah. Once in the office Connie spoke, "you're pregnant right?" Connie asked. Hannah nodded.

"Yeah," Hannah replied. Connie nodded.

"Well the same as any job, you have two months of maternity leave after the baby is born and you can work until you want to go onto maternity leave," Connie informed her. Hannah smiled and nodded.

"That it?"

Connie shook her head. "No. The next time you and Dr Knight want to have sex in this office at least dispose of condoms," Connie said. Hannah had to hide her laughter.

Hannah left the office and went to the bathrooms. She burst out laughing until she heard someone crying. Her phone buzzed and she saw a text from Aria.

"Who's there?" Hannah asked gently - she already knew it was Aria.

"You know who," Aria sniffed. Hannah smiled slightly.

"Open the door honey," Hannah said. Aria reluctantly opened the door.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asked. Aria broke down crying in Hannah's arms.

"I don't know what to do," Aria cried.

"About what?"

Aria sighed. "Dixie and Ethan. I've had sex with Dixie but not with Ethan, what if it ends up like it did with Iain?" Aria asked. Hannah held Aria while she cried.

"The only way to know that is to just see what happens," Hannah said.

Cal and Ethan were in the staffroom. Cal was showing off the baby scan to everyone. "Gosh Cal, anyone would think you're excited," Robyn said.