Chapter 2

Breana POV:
"12:45 PM" i thought
I pulled out my phone and dialed madison.
"Hello"
" Heyy mads wanna join in me in gym?"
" Yeah sure babes meet u there ? "
"Yeah sure see ya there "
---------end of call -----
I changed into my shorts and sports bra hopped into my Jeep wrangler and drove off to the gym. 
Once there i saw madison's Mercedes pull up.

" Heey babe , lets get changed so we can talk"
" Sure mads i have so much i need to tell you like damn "
" Same girl same"

So we got changed and decided to head over to the treadmills as we start to jog,
Mads turns to me and smirks.

" So wanna tell me why you called me to go to the gym cause we both know we don't go to the gym unless somethings up. "
" Mikaela has made me a publicity deal of some sort ---"
" THATS GREAT."
" Madison let me finish , i'll have to fake date Luke Hemmings for at least 6 months or more depending on how the media and our fans respond "
" Isn't that the guy that tried to sleep with you at that party last year?"
" Thats the same cocky dude "
" This should be good anyways I have a boyfriend his name's Jack and he's amazing"
" OMG I'm so happy for you"

As madison continues to rant about how amazing Jack is , I spot Axel by the water fountain.
I tell madison that i'll be right back as i make my way over to Axel.

" Hi axel "
" Hello Bree what brings you here?"
" Just getting rid of some unwanted stress with my best friend madison"
" Oh does this have anything to do with yesterdays meeting? "
" Kinda lets just say the first time Luke and I met , he tried to bed me and he threw a tantrum when i declined his request"
" Oh , I'm so sorry for having to put you in this situation but honestly you were the perfect girl for the job , you kind of remind me of my daughter , Spencer we should have lunch together one day. You could even bring madison."

I give axel a gentle smile as i gave him my number and told him to call me when he wants to have lunch
As I made my way back over to madison who was now doing squats.

" Who was that?"
" Axel the devils manager "
"Breana you should really stop calling me that" a deep voice said with an chuckle....
"Talk about the devil and he shall appear mads"

I turn and face the boy behind me
" Is there a reason you're disturbing my peace?"
" Just wanted to check up on my girlfriend" he said with an smirk
" you did and i'm fine now leave and this is in no way a real relationship , therefor hemmings unless we're in the public eye we're lovey dubey but seeing as this is an private establishment where only the elite are to enter we dont have to pretend "
the smirk slowly disappeared.
Thank god madison decided it was time to make this intense moment end cause from the look in his eyes he wanted to say something he would regret.

"Bree lets go for lunch "
"Good idea , goodbye luke"
Madison gave the you're going to tell me everything look.

There's no escaping this.