Im finally going to have a mate

hey guys its me.I felt so bad for not writing so here I am writing again.plz if u can vote and comment it means alot to me!!if u dont like it just tell me ok love yall

love Lillian

chapter 2

(lavenders p.o.v)

"where are we" i ask the guard."we are at a werewolf auction house"."now shut up and be quite.""yes Sir".your next up. you might want to impress them.

next thing I know Im called out on stage.

lavender rose Brown.he Started to describe me.blonde hair with purple highlights .my blonde hair stretches down to my bum.very Beautiful. I had very full breast and a big bum.many people would consider this every mans dream girl.

I was interrupted from my thought when I p the most appitizing smell woodsy and lemon smell .I look up and and ny pupals dialate.MATE!!

he gives me a reassuring smile and mouthes that hes going to get me I nod my head.he smiles.

the bidding starts and the price is really going up in matter if seconds the price is up to 12 billón .I see my mate hes not even bidding.

I feel hurt.doesnt he want me?am i not good enough?why does it hurt so bad?my Wolf howled in agreemment does he even want us she ask.

I dont know,I just dont know

I thought i finally was gonna have a mate Well I guess not....

so what u think?do u think that hes going to bid or let her go ?? coment vote love ya

love Lilian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha you probably thought I was done but I tricked yall ok but here we go again......oh and sorry if the chapters seem short I'm really trying especially since this is my first book ........ :)

(Jason's p.o.v )

As soon as the bid got to 12 billion dollars I started bidding,I didn't start bidding write away because I wanted people to believe that I wasn't interested.

but they couldn't be more wrong.16 billion I yelled.everybody turned around and stared at me,the next thing I knew I was standing in front of my mate.

i was fixing to ask her a question when the guards came in front of me and told me to pay up.i handed them the money which wasn't much considered being a werewolf you had an unlimited bank account.

After I paid up I went and picked her up bridal style she struggled a bit and them suddenly became still

.i realized by the slow movement of her breathing that she was asleep.

it was kinda chilly outside but she just snuggled closer into my chest.which caused my eyes to fill black with lust.

i finally made it back to my car to see my best friend Dawson practically sucking a blonde bimbos face off."dude what the hell"."get a room"ok and he got out I put her In my car and headed back to the pack house.

this was going to be fun telling my father..

you see he lost his mate last year because she wouldn't listen so he had to kill his own mate.so his father won't even let Jackson look at a girl so this should be a new experience maybe his dad will let him keep her.

NO I WILL MAKE HIM LET US KEEP HER..said my wolf!!

What do you think his father will say when he finds out that Jackson finally found his mate...??.will he be happy or sad what do you think!!comment vote

Love Lillian :)