She ran from me

chapter4

Hey guys I don't really know if your even reading these.its going to be short chapters until you comment that I need to write more...plus I'm kinda going through a depression stage right nowadays yah I would just like to know if y'all even like my book thanks Love Lillian

(Jackson's p.o.v)

After about thirty minutes we were at the castle.i was going to wait till tomorrow to tell my father about lavender.

because honestly I was exhausted and didn't want to deal with this crap.plus my wolf was going crazy with her in my arms.

all I could think of was...wow she's beautiful and she's all ours.my wolf howled in agreement.i called my maid in and told her to fetch her some clothes and speak of nothing to my father.

she nodded her head and smiled.she said the one thing I wouldn't expect of her.

"you are a good couple"

I wouldn't expect this from her because she's actually a really difficult maid.she never did what we told her to do when we got her.its probably because she human.

She brought me some clothes "would you like me to dress her? "

"no it's fine I'll dress her".

i pulled off her shirt and jeans,she now stood in front of me almost completely naked.it took everything in me not to take her there,she stirred beneath me which wasn't good ethier.

not to mention she had a perfect body.when I mean perfect she had an hourglass body.but anyways i dressed her quickly.i laid her into me and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

(Lavenders p.o.v)

It's really cold in hear mom.thats when it hit me full force I'm not home, my pack was wiped out ,.i was the last survivor. and. now I'm hear with a freaking stranger who is my mate.

i started sobbing really loud he woke up.

"whats wrong"???

He tried to pull me closer.

" NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! !!!"

i was so pissed. My wolf wanted out I gladly let her out.i felt all the familiar crack in my bones.i jumped out the window and ran As fast as I could......

Hey guys tell me what you think sorry for short chapters they will start to get longer i promise vote and comment Love Lillian