the notebook

Hey guys it’s me sorry for not writing it’s just that I went to camp for a whole week then I had to stay the night at my best friend’s house causer of family problems. I just want to tell you guys that whoever comments the most starting this chapter will get the book dedicated in their name and I might even have your name featured as a character. Well anyways I love you guys so much.

Love Lillian

Lavenders p.o.v

"Jackson it is supposed to change into a notebook when the chosen one holds it god you really are a retard I thought I raised a smarter son"

He says smiling but his tone was still really scary.

“Well anyways.” says Jackson.

“Let me see it." I hand it over to him.

He tries to open it but it wouldn’t budge no matter what he did he even used his werewolf strength.

While he was still trying to attempt opening it when his dad just burst out laughing and not the 5 second laugh more like the 5 minute kind of laugh.

You could tell Jackson was pissed. "WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THE FACT I CANT OPEN THE STUPID BOOK????"

"Because it’s so easy" his father said still laughing at his son.

 "Fine then you open it" Jackson says smirking.

"Ok" Jackson s father said bluntly. He takes the book from his son’s hands and gives it to me.

"Open it" he says. “Wait before I open it can I like change what it looks like?” I asked.

" I don’t know…” said Jackson’s father “why don’t you try. "How did I do it??"