Let's Start

Sarah's POV

He stayed in my dressing room until we were called..We were exchanging stories..I congratuled him on his triple platinum album and ung mga sold out shows nya

"Wow coach balita ko triple platinum ka na ah"

"Yun.oo nga..I really thanked God for it"

"I have lots of things to thank about. you know my daughter Isa..she's first honor in her class..and lucio..you must meet him..he's a great swimmer too..d b nagsuswim k dn"

"Ako po coach?opo..pero paswim swim lang,wala po akong formal training"

It was the first time he told me stories about his kids..eto ung 'boom.ouch.kablag' moments..ito ung realization na hindi kami pwede..not in this lifetime..sabayan pa ng pagflash ng golden ring on his left hand while he's scratching his forehead..

Ano ba naman yan..pinakilig ako tapos eto..parang gusto nyang sabihin'Hey I'm married and we have two beautiful and wonderful kids'

We were called and paglabas namin dun dn paglabas ni coach Lea

"Ow..the two of you..bakit sa isang dressing lang kayo nanggaling?"

"Lea..I just dropped by her dressing room.and we have the same stylist"

"No need to be defensive bambs..I was just..never mind"

I approached coach Leah..I missed her din..she's like my ate just like ate Juday

"I miss you coach Leah"

"Hey babe I missed you too.I'm sorry you and..."

"Ok lang po un coach..nakamoveon na din aq.bahala na si God if ill remain single..so be it"

"Ikaw..magiging single forever?no way..andaming nagkakandarapa sayo so its impossible ,d b bambs?"

"Oh..yeah yeah"na parang nagulat sa tanong ni CL

Sabay sabay kaming umupo sa red chair..and fans keep screaming our names..we waved for them..and at last isang bata ang pumasok..that night I had my artists as well with coach Lea & Bamboo

Bamboo's POV

I don't know what brought me here..all I want is to see her..I hope she's coping with her breakup..Breakup...that's a big word for unmarried couples.but for marriage its like a curse sent to you by heaven as punishment.no one knows how to handle it..especially when kids are involved

Whenever I see her its like having these dreams waiting to happen..I don't know If I should be happy or sad..part of me..no.. all of me wanted to be happy that at last no more boyfriend..I was in awe of her on handling her breakup..very mature.

Maturity...I'm liking it..no its an understatement..I'm Loving it..

I missed her..so much..quite a relief hearing news bout the breakup..breakup..not only for her but for me too..

All I wanted is to have a perfect family..great kids..happy wife..but..only God knows why these all happened

This will be the time that we need somebody..to console each other..

I think there's no more awkward moments for us..I need her to console me..to tell me its ok..and say 'don't worry I'm here for you'

But ..how can I tell her..that..yes..I'm annuled