This mess is perfect

(A/N Mark 11:24 whatever you ask in prayer believe that you have received it and it will be yours)

Good thing her parents already trusts me..they allow her to have dinner with me..

I waited in my car..we need to be cautious in our action..to avoid unwanted speculation of all sorts..now I'm seeing her walking with her assistant..

"I'm sorry..natagalan ako..kasi tinakasan ko sina luis..nangungulit kc..ititreat daw ako"

"What did you say?"

"Syempre di pwede.."

"Okay..are they gonna join you" asking if her assistant will join us

"Hindi..aalis na sila"

Alright man..got some explanations to do..

"Serah..so immature of me to act that way..I'm so sorry"

"Alin yung pagsusungit mo kanina?okay lang yun.nacutan nga ako..cute mo palang magselos"

"I just really don't know what to feel.."

"Ako nga dapat magsorry all this time di ko man lang nabanggit sayo...boo..basta ganto na lang ha.."

She inched her way to me..as she touches my right ear then my left ear

"Pasok dito..labas dito..alam naman natin ang totoo..ok ba yun??"

With her gesture like that I can't help but...aaargghhhh...

Kiss her...

I can feel that she's smiling after..I know I can do more than that..but have to stop myself..for now...

Omaygad..finally nangyari na..our first kiss..nanlambot ata ako..ang soft ng lips nya..gusto ko pa sana.kaso tinapos nya agad..mahirap na nga naman..baka kung san pa mapunta..hihihihi

"Ahm so..san tayo" napasmile ako..parang nahiya tuloy ako

"Ikaw where do you wanna eat?"

"What about..magdrive thru na lang kaya..dito na lang tayo sa car..at least here..private talaga..walang abala"

"I like that..walang abala.."sounding so sexy..

Ewan ko..pero ngayong moment na to..andun yung feeling na kinikilabutan ako..kasi parang gusto ko syang yakapin..parang nahihiya naman ako..inhale...exhale...Lord help me po...

And I hugged him

"Boo..please..let's stay this way..kahit saglit lang"

I hugged him..with my face buried on his chest..I can hear his heart beating..and I felt na mas hinigpitan nya yung yakap nya saken then he whisphered to me

"I love you Serah...thank you for making me happy.."

"You're making me happy too..you're the answer to my prayers...mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita boo..I'm ready sa lahat..you're my life now.."

And I kiSsed him..tapos na sana..kaso..hinapit nya ako..unti unti nararamdaman ko naging passionate na yung kiss nya..ayokong matapos to..no..not yet..now his tongue is playing mine..he started to be more aggresive..I felt like I was losing my breath..until I felt his hands inside my shirt..his hands searching..and he stopped...

"No not here.."

Ay..why?

"Ok"sabi ko na sounds na nanghihinayang..Sarah ikaw ba yan???

"Let's go"..

We went to a drive thru of jollibee..I wore his cap to hide..his SF cap..Sarah Francisco cap..hehe..yun na ang bagong meaning nun..