December 4, 2015

The process of annulment is as tiring as we could ever imagine..judge is still working out on saving the marriage..reconciliation for the sake of the kids..to salvage what is still left..just like what we see on tv..but how can reconciliation happen if one of the parties refused it..at least not on my part but my wife's part..ahm.. ex wife that is..

I was hurt..I thought that she's happy with all the things happening to us..but how can I hold on if she's making her way to speed up the process..

The court reached the decision..and its the final one..but wait..today???

Oh no this can't be

I called Pancho to actually tell him that this is impossible

"Wassup bambs?"

"Hey we're going to court today"

"And so..go to court..take whatever decision..you've been ready for this pare"

"Pero pare this is impossible..today is dec 4.."

"Huwaaaat?oo nga pala..putsa pare..anong gagawin natin.."

"I dunno man..help me"

"Makakahabol k p b?..baka makahabol k p..8pm p naman start nun.."

"Its impossible man..5 pm ung hearing and its the decision..and I just can't leave na ganun ganun na lang..what they'll gonna say to me..need to be there for the kids.."

"Wait lang pare.bat d natin un naanticipate.teka.ano bang gagawin ko?"

"Help me man.."

"Do you want me to call viva? Or sarah?"

"Hmmm..just call viva..I'm sure they will tell sarah"

"Sayang pare..ano b naman kasi yan,,d b pedeng mapostpone..lipat sa ibang araw?""

"No man..the judge will retire after this case..schedule to fly to the states tomorrow.. if not today..will wait for next year pa..and start again the process..its been a long time na din.."

"Ganun ba?Alright alright..?cge ako nang bahala..don't worry na..okay..just take it easy..anuman man ang result..ok?"

With that.. I dunno what pancho told viva..and whatever it is..I owe a lot to him..he's not only my manager but my confidant..my ally...my brother..my everything..I wouldn't know what my life would be if he's not there for me

My dream of guesting again on Her most anticipated concert disappears just like that..I had my rehearsals..yes..but we never had the chance to meet..since its not a duet but a solo prod..it would've been easier for me if its a duet..at least I get to see her..

While on court.my mind was preoccupied with two things..the decision and Her concert..

Due to psychological incapacity..our marriage is dissolved..I was disappointed...with almost 9 yrs of marriage..now everything's gone..I was numb for a while..it flashes back all the best memories we had as a family..but then I snapped back to reality..we must go on..probably it's for the best..

For the night since my guesting is cancelled..I went to our house to see the kids..during the process of annulment..I've been living separately..but slowly we explained to the kids what's happening..I cried each time they cry..how can these beings be trampled on something like breaking up.though we're not together..me and my ex-wife supports each other on raising them..and they're good on handling it as time went by..at least that's my consolation..

That night also..which is the night of her concert..I checked everything thru twitter or instagram everything that is happening..

And I called pancho..

"Oh pare musta?"

"Everything's gone now"

"Sorry man..how's the kids"

"Hmm.its ok.they're alright..everything happens for a reason man...musta..what did you tell them"

"I called viva..they're actually disappointed..pero sabi ko..willing tau makipag compromise..bsta sabi ko personal talaga..di ka talaga pwede"

"And?"

"Nagagree naman sila..tska pare..nasabi ko na dn nga pla kay sarah.."

"Huh?why..wait..you're there??"

"Oo Pare..kasi I.think I should tell it personally to Sarah ..."

"What did she say?"

"Nalungkot syempre..sabi ko very personal matter talaga eh..bat daw ngayon p..sayang naman daw"

"I see..ahmm...so how's the concert?"

"Ano pa ba eexpect mo kay Sarah G.?of course the best..You should congratulate her personally and say you're sorry na din..you have to make it up to her"

"Alright I know..I know.. Thanks man for everything..I owe this to you"

"Yeah..you owe me big time pare"

Time was never our friend..after her concert we never had the chance to see each other.I'm busy..she's busier..what do you expect from her..She's the Queen..she's my queen.

I'm missing her..God when will I see her?