Me, the unicorn

I smirked at my self as I looked in the mirror, looking at my beautiful black mane sweeping across one eye, the other blue one almost shone in the light twinkling . I swished my tail as I walked out the room and went out side in to the field full of unicorns, I looked up higher to see Pegasus flying around gracefully. When I looked round the field I saw none of the unicorns were as gorgeous as me so I held my head high and walked through the crowd to a corner alone where I knew every one could look at my beautiful self.

I began to make noise's and run around to catch every ones attention and so it did, every one put there heads up and began looking at me, I imagined they were looking at my graceful body running around and my long, silky mane swaying around in the wind. Then, I saw a Pretty flower that was all different colours and I trampled it. I was afraid some one will see it and think how pretty it is, nothing is more pretty than me so I couldn't take any chances. Unicorns began staring at me as they saw rage and anger in my face as I continued to go round stepping on every flower i could see, until I realized. If I lay down in the poppy's unicorns would see me as even more perfect than I already am, smart right?

I lay down in the middle of the most prettiest poppy's I could and made noise's once again, more unicorn's head raised and looked over at me but many just shook there heads and carried on grazing in the sun, I decided to get angry. I got out my phone and called Philip Reynolds. Then I contacted Peppa pig and together they came on a Pegasus, they dressed in army clothes, Philips was to tight but I didn't care right now.

"Mwahahahaaa!" said Peppa, I rolled my eyes and slapped her on the tummy, Phillip chuckled so I hit his as hard as I could and he began to cry.

"Shut your mouth losers, ugh! I should of called the tweenies' or something." I snapped, they both lowered their heads and smiled.

"What you look like?" Phillip asked, I just ignored him.

"RAGE!" Shouted Peppa and before I knew it she had eaten all the unicorns.

"What the hell!" Shouted Phillip. "I wanted some." he complained, I began shouting and crying from stress and when back in side to calm down, all I could hear is peppa pig snorting and Phillip belly flopping the ground making the earth shake a little, or it could be the other way round.