25: Kris ..' i miss you'

From: Kris<3

hey jagiya wanna video chat we are doing dance practice but i wanna see your pretty face i wanna see the kids and all the hyung's i miss those guys . haha. god i miss you so much baby- Kris

-----------

[my heart fluttered i miss him and love him so much]

To: Kris<3

sure i wanna see your handsome face i miss you so much baby just come back now :( 

From: Kris<3

aw don't worry babe i will be back before you can say 'chicken is my style' remember. keep that pretty smile on that face of yours okay for me? anyway i'll call right now :)

soon i got a video call from kris. he was leaning on the mirror in his practice room. i could see kai lay and sehun practicing in the mirrors reflection.

tears came out of my eyes and jimin hugged my waist. "hey hyung" jimin said to kris. kris smiled "hey i miss you" he pouted really cute. "i miss you too jagiya i will come back soon ...... i promise" i smiled and tried to keep my tears from falling. "i miss you too" i herd shouting coming from the three boys dancing. "is that Yoo Ma?" kai lay and sehun ran up to kris and stole his phone. 

i giggled. "HI YOO MA WE MISS YOU" sehun lay and kai said in chorus. "i miss you guys too come back soon okay?" they all nodded i saw kris angrily take the phone from sehun's  hand and looked at me in the eye. we stared into each others eye for a while when i herd a guy in the background. "OKAY LET'S RUN IT OVER AGAIN" a tear from kris's face slid down his cheek. 

"im sorry i have to go jagiya" i nodded. "i love you" he said blowing a kiss to the camera . i missed kissing him. "I LOVE YOU TOO" i shouted he laughed and kissed the camera this time. "i miss you hyung see you very soon i hope" jimin waved i smiled and kris gave me a worried face i pouted which made him laugh. "i'll talk to you later love you" he is so adorable. "yes baby love you too" i smiled and he did too then he hung up. i hugged jimin.

"i miss him, i miss him so much jimin" he hugged me back. "shh it's okay" i hugged him tighter. "i love you Yoo Ma" i herd jimin whisper but i could hear it. i looked up to face him and kissed his forehead. "i love you too thanks for helping me i-i just no one would ever do this for me for my kids." i glanced at seol ri and jaywong. "thank you" i hugged him again. "why wouldn't anyone help i love your kids" he giggled and his giggle was contagious and i caught it. "and the truth is ....... is that i really do love you... for those months that i did not see you it broke my heart not waking up next to you or waking up to see your face i grew feelings for you when you left" i was shocked. 

i looked at his face. "i-i-i love you too" he was about to kiss me when i moved out of his hands and stood up. "i love you and kris but kris is in my heart he is my world .... i can't leave him" i ran away to the far side of the park and sat under a tree. 'i can't im sorry jimin ... i love kris too much with all my heart im sorry i love him to much ... i've loved him ever since that day i saw him those past months that i lived with him he was my favorite ... we got really close ... more than we would have ... and plus he was my first kiss'

//FLASHBACK//

"Yoo Ma" kris shouted. i walked fast. it was raining i was walking through the park when kris ate my ice cream.. no one eats Kim Yoo Ma's ice cream. i stormed out of the house but walked ofc i was pregnant with my perfect and beautiful children. 

i didn't look back i was too angry. "Yoo Ma" i turned around and saw kris really close to my face. my heart began to beat fast. "im Sorry, Lay hyung dared me im sorry" kris hugged me by my waist and i stiffened on how close we were to each other. kris brkoe the hug but didn't let go of my waist .the rain was poring . "im sorry" kris looked nto my eyes then at my lips. he leaned in and so did i.

i kissed him back. trust me it was a long kiss. but then he got ruff putting his tongue in my mouth. i broke the kiss. "sorry i-i" i walked away but he turned me around and held my waist again. he hugged me and whispered in my ear. "don't forget that kiss you will never regret that"

//END//

i realized my birthday had past before the kids and i didn't even celebrate it.. but i didn't mind the guys that i had with me now were the best gift i could ask for. "i love you kris come back home i miss you" i looked up and saw a blurry figure in front of my face. he bent down and hugged me. i knew that voice it was ... no it can't be _______?

sorry another cliffhanger sorry i hope you love it and enjoyed this chapter.