Chapter 1

"Stop it," Breeze giggled. "Infinity!" The six-year-olds grappled and played, as they always did in battle training.

"Hunting time! Come on you little mischief-makers," Firefly said playfully. Infinity and Breeze sat up immediately and let the phrase sink into their heads.

Hunting time. Do you hear that Infinity? I think the cows are calling! Breeze thought happily to Infinity, who was daydreaming. Wake up, squid-bran! Infinity shot a playful glare at Breeze, who returned a goofy grin. "We'd better get the others. "

The two hurried out of the battle cave and into the cave, which led to each dragonet's sleeping caves.

*ten minutes later*

"Come on Squelch!" Dolphin urged. "Hurry up!" The eight dragonets ran side by side; Breeze, Infinity, Squelch, Dolphin, Dreamcapper, Falcon, Cactus and little Joy. They were all AllWings. All except for Dreamscapper. She was a Sea-Sand-NightWing. But still in the prophecy for some reason. The guardians never told them why.

"Breeze!" Infinity called. "Come on dumb-bum! Are you gonna eat? Or let your skinny-self starve?" She giggled and Breeze thwacked her over the head. "Hey!" She ran after Infinity into the dining cave.

The dragonets ate in silence, munching on their favourite food. Infinity was digging into a squirrel, Breeze sniffed at something white and furry, and the others were munching and crunching. "Now, we are going to meet up with Queen Glacier for a cut from her moon globe tree," Chill mused. "Now, all of you, go bath and polish your scales. The Queen Awaits us."

____________

Did you like it?! I'm sorry for the late update AND A short, boring chapter. Updates soon hopefully!