Chapter 3

"GET OFF HER!" Breeze roared.

"Oh, WHY NOT? She's not even and ALLWING! Don't you get it?! You stole my dream! I was supposed to be in the prophecy instead of you! I wanted to save the world! Be Pyrrhia's greatest hero!" Snowstorm yelled. "It could have been me . . ."  

"Now, let me give her a quick death, or I can give her a painful one," Snowstorm growled, snapping back to attention. Dreamscapper braced herself.  Snowstorm's venomous tail rose, up, up into the air. She suddenly fell to the ground next to Dreamscapper, unconscious. "What's going on here?" Chill's voice said from the entrance cave. He came stomping in. "Snowstorm? How did she get here?" 

"I don't know," Joy said, suddenly materializing. Her ruff flared and turned orange ans she looked at Snowstorm. "that rugged dragon tried to kill Bree. I knocked her out, just as she was abut to kill Dreamy." (Joy had nicknames for all the dragons in the cave.) 

She jumped down from the stalagmite hanging from the ceiling. "Fin, what happened in Bree's cave?" Infinity shrugged. "I came in, and Snowstorm was on top of her - she had a scratch across her snout. Then I shoved her into her pool, and when we got back out, Snowstorm was gone, and on top of Dreamscapper when we came out into the hallway." 

"Hmm," Chill mused. "We'll put her in the dungeon. Deal with her later. I'll go inform the others." Chill walked out of the cave, leaving the dragonets with Snowstorm. Joy frowned. "She'll wake up soon. Let's go."  

Breeze and Infinity took Snowstorm's body and headed down the dark passage, to the dungeons. A torch lit their way every few metres. 

They arrived at a large metal cage and dropped the unconscious body of Snowstorm in. Joy locked the cage with a frown and sat there for a moment, before heading back up the dark passageway. "You know, Breeze," Joy said. "I never liked Snowstorm since the moment I saw her." 

"Ha. I'm not surprised," Breeze said with a smile. 

"She's mean," Falcon said, then ducked his head. "She bit my tail, and so I was spooked then I turned around and slashed her snout." He smiled. "She was ever so angry at me. Moons, even I'm a SkyWing and I'm never that mad. Old grump." 

"Don't worry, Falcon," Squelch said in his deep voice. "Lets forget about her right now, and go polish our scales." 

"The one with the most shiny scales wins!" Dolphin chimed in, then bolted off to her cave. "I'll beat you all!" Breeze said. Then the others all ran to their caves.