Chapter 4

"AllWings, there seems to be a delay," Ash said to them during dinner that night. Breeze looked up from talking with Joy and Falcon. She looked  over at Infinity and Dolphin sitting on the other side of the cave. Then she looked over to Shrivel and squelch, who were sitting with Dreamscapper, then back to Ash.

"Queen Glacier has an issue with the SandWings right now. So we cannot visit her until further notice. Here I'll read it to you." The guardian pulled out a scroll and read it out.

"I'm sorry, AllWings, but My subjects and I have an issue with the SandWings, and you cannot visit until further notice. I will have my messengers deliver you another scroll when we are ready. Until then, have fun! 

Bright snow and icy fun, Queen Glacier."  

Issues? What's going on? Breeze thought worriedly. 

"But I've already polished my scales!" Joy protested in a childish tone. "It's okay, Joy," Breeze said. "We can go for a fly around tomorrow morning with our shiny scales. They'll shine really nicely in the sun, eh Falcon? What do you think about a morning flight?" Joy nodded, and Falcon smiled. "Sure. Sounds great. But first lets finish dinner." Breeze nodded, and finished her fruit salad. 

Breeze walked to her bed-cave with one wing over Falcon and the other over Joy. They said their good-nights and went to their caves. Breeze flopped down onto her icy bed, and pulled her polar bear skin (a gift from Winter) over her body. What a day, she thought. And Eventually, sleep overcame her, filled with a dreamless night.

Breeze awoke to Falcon reading one of her scolls, she'd written, and Joy dipping her claws in the pool. She yawned. "Good morning," she said through another yawn. 

"Morning, Starbreeze!" Joy said.

"Starbreeeze?" Breeze repeated, still in bed.

"Yep! Before Flametail lit a torch, your scales were glowing a turquoise! They looked like stars! So you're Starbreeze now!" Joy said. "Oh and Falcon's Flametail because of this." She paused and gestured to Falcon. He glanced up and pointed his tail in the air, and it suddenly caught a flame out of nowhere. "Cool right?" 

Breeze smiled, getting out of her bed. "Before we fly, can you blow out the torch? I wanna see my glow stuff." Joy nodded and blew out the torch with her icy breath. Breeze looked down at her scales. No glow. "B-but it was there before when you were asleep," Joy said. 

"Maybe she controls it," Falcon said, putting Breeze's scroll back on her rack. "Breeze - Starbreeze - try to imagine stars, glowing brightly on your scales."

Breeze nodded and closed her eyes. She imagined bright blue stars glowing under her eyes, and along her wings. On her tail barb, on her spines, claws, and horns. She opened her eyes and looked around her body. Glowing blue stars. they were beautiful. She imagined them purple, still looking at her scales, they faded into a deep purple. "Wow," she whispered. 

"We'd better go and fly before the sun comes up completely," Falcon said. Breeze nodded and walked out of her cave. She went through the hallway, and into the entrance cave. She stuck one of her claws into the claw/key slot, and twisted. Eventually it clicked, and the stony doors opened. Instead of seeing the sun shining on he ledge, she saw Queen Glacier. 

She jumped on top of Breeze, and she landed on her back. The IceWing queen tied a rope around Breeze's snout  and muffles her screams. Breeze got a flash of guard pinning Falcon and joy to the ground, then everything went dark.

--------

So, what do you guys think? Any tips? Theorys of what happened to Breeze, Falcon and Joy?

Stay tuned for the next chapter!! :D