Chapter 1

Heejoo's POV.

I was preparing myself for an important event of the year. The day that the seniors will graduate. I wore my uniform with a robe to look as formal as I can be. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I tied my hair into a braid and position it on my right shoulder. I've put a little blusher on my cheeks and smoothen it with my index finger. I looked myself in the mirror, again, and smile.

"You're ready." I remembered back what eomma used to tell me after preparing me for any events. Now I'm older enough to take care of myself.

"This is your last year in Seoul University, Hee joo. Only for this time, you must be brave." I told myself. I patted my right shoulder with my left hand. "I'm ready!" I yelled to my roommate.

"Me too!" My friend, Min young said. We went out and I looked the room. When we walked together to the grand hall, Min young started to asked questions to me.

"Are you up for this?"

"Yes."

"You're not nervous at all?"

"Yes."

"You're not..."

"Min young, I'm really up for this. I'm not nervous and I'll be okay." I said to her when we're arrived at the hall. I took a deep breath and looked at her with a smile.

"I'm going to be okay. Besides, I've been doing this all the time." I said to Min young. She gave me a thumbs up and went to her seat with the other students. I went up the stage and went to the pandemonium and fixed the microphone position.

"Good morning to ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. As you see, this is our last day as seniors at this university. Today, we held the most important event for us, seniors, which is the graduation ceremony. So, I'll going to step aside and let our dear principal give his speech." I sat at the back of the principal with the teachers. As the principal giving his speech, my homeroom teacher, Miss. Yoo Min young starts to chat with me.

"How's tonight's party?" She asked. "It's going to be great. I invited someone to make a special performance." I told her. She nodded and looked at me.

"Who?" I put my index finger to my lip to signal her that it's a secret.

"How many performance that the students will do?" She asked. "Hmm, five performance that will made by the students plus two performance that will be perform by my guest. That mean, seven performance and the special one. Eight then." I told her. She grinned and patted my shoulder.

"I love the last one." She said. "Who wouldn't?" Me and Miss. Yoo laughed softly and clapped our hands when the principal finished his speech. I went to the pandemonium and fixed the mic. "Lets start giving out the certificate." I said.

----------

"Kim Hee joo."

My name as close last. I went to principal and took the certificate. I shook his hand and that's it, we're done with the students. I went to the pandemonium. I looked at everyone and bowed.

"After years at this school, I'm really proud to be one of the lucky students to enter this university at going age. (Is there any students entered a university at young age?) I love to make events here and make all of my friends happy. With the smiles you carved at your face, made me happy. I'm sorry if there anything I did wrong to all of my friend and teacher." I grabbed my hat and held it.