Chapter 3

At Seoul University....

Hee joo's POV

We're at the back of the grand hall and I lead them into the building. I turned to them. "The students are expecting me. So, I want you boys to be quiet here arraso?" I told them. "But when we'll do our performance?" Luhan oppa asked.

"When I finished my speech, I'll call out four groups to get ready in 20 minutes. After that, they'll start doing their performance according to the name I'll call out. After theirs, I'll do mine and after mines, your boys performance. Understand?" I asked but I was confused by my own words. All of then looked at me blankly.

"So confusing." Jong in oppa said while scratching his head. "I know. I got confuse as well." I confessed to them. "But you know what I mean. I have to give a short 'speech' now. See you boys later." I waved to them and went up the stage.

When I'm on the stage, I heard someone gasped in awe. I grabbed the mic and started my announcement.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I'm proudly announce that our celebration will start after the groups I called out ready. The first group will do their performance, the cute and lovable girl group, 'The Pandas'. Next, the most charismatic boy group in the school when it comes in dancing, the 'B-Boys'. Next, the hottest girl and boy group in the school, 'Young Spirits'. Lastly, the boy group with the great dance skills and always be the school favourite, the 'Protocol Warriors'. Everyone in the hall clapped their hands and screamed. "I'll give all of you 20 minutes to change and get ready." I went down the stage and looked at the boys.

"Great 'speech'." Kris said. I just nodded.

"Come with me." I said to them and lead them out the hall. I brought them to my office. "What is this place?" Min seok oppa asked me. I turned to them. "This is my office." I told them.

"Neat and tidy." Kyung soo oppa said. "I always keep it clean." I said. I place drinks on the table. The boys sat on the couch and drink the tea I just made for them.

"Since this year is my last, this office won't be mine anymore." I told them. "Why?" Tao asked. "Its the rules. Whenever the head student council is in the last year of his/her study in this university, the shall have to find a replacement for their position." I told them. They just nodded and continue drinking their tea.

Then, my phone rang. "What is it Min young? They already there?" I looked at the boys. "Tell them to wait for me there. Alright. I'll be there." I hung up and looked at the boys.

"Is there anything wrong?" Joon myeon oppa asked me. "The groups are already at the backstage. I must meet them without making them knew who you are." I said. I think for awhile and then snap my fingers. "We have students look a lot you boys. So, they won't suspect that you boys are EXO." I proudly said.

"Really? You have someone looked like us?" Baek hyun oppa asked in disbelief. I looked at him. "I'll tell my parents that you want a..." I tap my index finger on my lips and tilted my head. Baek hyun smirked. "Why you want some?" My eyes bulged out because I was shocked and didn't expected it. I looked at somewhere else to avoid eye contact between him.

Xiumin nudged me and looked at me. I naughtily grinned at him. He shook his head. He send a deadly glare to Baek hyun. Baek hyun winked at me and I just ignore him.

"And its true. Here I'll show you." I took out my phone and show them the twelve students. "She's right. They're looked a lot like us." Lay oppa said. All of them nodded in agreement.

"Lets go. I have to talk with the groups." All of us went out the office and went back to the hall.

------------