Chapter 2

In front of S.M Entertainment......

Xiumin's POV

I was outside the company to wait for my cousin while wearing a disguise to fool the sasaengs. Then, I saw someone went out the taxi that was stopped in front of me. Then, a girl approaches while holding her dress.

"Ahjussi, have you seen my cousin." She winked at me. "Hee joo?" I was shocked and then chuckled while ruffling her hair. I took her hand and pulled her into the company. When we entered the company, I took off the disguise and turned to her. She smirked and show my a thumbs up.

"How do you knew I'm in a disguise?" I asked her. "You know, a girl with instincts will know people in disguise." She said with a naughty smiled. "Stop smiling like a stupid person." I firmly said. She frowned and pouted. "And you just looked a lot more older with that disguise , if you know what I mean." She waved her hand.

"Let's go to my dorm. There's no one there." I told her. She looked at me with a disappointed expression. "I thought I'm going to meet them finally." She pouted. I patted her back and she looked at me. "Look, My friend, D.o brought the others to the supermarket to help him with the groceries." I told her while placed my hand on my chest. She looked around and looked at back at me.

"They're already here you know. They've finish buying groceries awhile ago and now there watching us." She whispered to me. I looked around and she was right. I looked at the glass wall and saw the boys reflection. "You're right." I nodded. I pulled her and walk away to our dorm.

At EXO's dorm....

She sat at the couch in the living room while I put her dress in my room. I come back to check on her and saw her reading a book. I went to the kitchen to make her a glass of water. When I was making the drink for Hee joo, I heard a loud thud sound located at the front door. I went to check on it and saw the boys on the ground while Hee joo was standing beside them with a grinned.

"Told you they've been spying on us for awhile." She said. I shook my head and felt the others to stand up. I looked at Hee joo and found out she's already at the couch with the smile of hers. I went to the kitchen to help D.o sorting out the groceries. After that, I went to the living room whole bringing a glass of lemonade for Hee joo.

"Thanks for making me this drink hyung." Sehun said while trying to take the drink from my hand. "In your dreams maknae. This is for that girl." I pointed to Hee joo. Sehun looked at her and looked at me. "Who is she? Can I keep her?" He asked. I hit at the back of his head and he groaned in pain. "She's not for keeping because she's a living human. Not an object." I shouted at him.

"Min seok oppa, whats wrong?" Hee joo asked from Sehun's back. Sehun and I looked at her. "Nothing dear. Just a thing that I always do. Here's your drink." I gave her the drink and she took it. She drank the drink and gave the glass to me.

"Oppa, when we'all start? I don't have time now. I need two hours and thirty minutes to get ready." She said with a pout. "Two and a half hour. There's still time. Our stylist is a blast. She's fast, if you know what I mean." She nodded. "Oppa, one of your friend just asked me out and I just rejected him. So, now he's searching for me." She told me.

"Who?" Sehun asked her. Then we heard a thud sound not far from us. Then, we saw Baek hyun.

"Here you are! How dare you ran away from me." Baek hyun yelled and ran to Hee joo's direction. She was about to ran away but he quickly back hugged her and she looked at me. "He's the one." She told me and Sehun. I just nodded because I already lost of words.

"Baek hyun oppa, let go of me. The last time I rejected you, you were sulking pretty hard when the last time you called me." She patted Baek hyun's hand. "You know him?" I asked her. "Yes. He secretly took my phone number from your phone and always bothers me each time I want to take a sleep at night." She said and then groaned. Baek hyun chuckled and blushed. "Oh, come on. Only for this time." He asked with puppy eyes.

"First, I can't. Since tonight I have a party to attend to. Second, my parents invited all of you to my home for dinner. How about that?" She said after broke the hug. Baek hyun folds his arm and think for awhile. "Alright then. But can you kiss me at the..." He pointed at his lip. She hugged me and shook her head.

"She'll never let you steal away her first kiss." I told him with a laugh. Baek hyun pouted and made up a cute whine. "It'll never work on her." I told him with a laugh again.

"Let's go to the living room." I told her. She broke the hug and nodded. Hee joo and I went to the living room with Baek hyun and Sehun. When we arrived there, the others were there watching the TV and moved their attention to Hee joo.

"Who is this little lady?" Chan yeol asked seductively and took hee joo's hand and kissed it. "Do you all remembered my cousin that last visited us to send us her brother's wedding invitation?" I asked all of them.

"But that's four years ago." Lay said. "So?" The other looked at me. "So, this is my cousin, Hee joo." All of them gasped. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Min seok oppa's cousin, Kim Hee joo." She bowed to my friends.

"Wow, she looked more mature than the last time she visited us." Suho said amazed. "That was four years ago Joon myeon oppa." She gently said. "And more polite than last time." Hee joo looked at Tao. "What did I said?" He asked Hee joo.

"Nothing. Do you mean that I'm less polite that the last time I visited you?" She uneasily asked. Tao looked at her with a shocked expression and shook his head. "Good. I thought you mean that I'm rude." She sigh in relieved. "I'll never said tat to one of my hyungs' relatives." He said truthfully. Hee joo laughed and looked at all of us.

"It is nice to see all of you again."

"Us too!"

We all laughed and Hee joo looked at her phone. She gasped and looked at me. "Oppa I'm going to be late. I only have one and a half hour to get to the school." She said sadly. "So, there's no time to lose. Go change and i'm going to call our stylist. Go now." She nodded and went to my room.

After thirty minutes.....

Hee joo went out of my room with her pink dress on. Her hair was tied into a bun and she wore a headband decorated with flowers. Everyone mouth were wide opened. She looked at us and smiled. I went to her and held her hand. "You looked beautiful Hee joo." I complimented her. "You think so?" She asked. "Why don't you asked the others." The others automatically said she's beautiful. She thanked the boys and our stylist.
"You should get ready for tonight too Min seok oppa. You promised me one or two performance." She said. The boys and I nodded. We went to each others room and after ten minutes we're already in our school uniform. (This chapter I made is in 2013. So, it's the Growl era.)

We went to the parking lot and went into the van. As we were on our way to Hee joo's university, Hee joo fell asleep and the others, except Kai, Sehun, Lay, Kris and me. I found out that Sehun kept staring at the sleeping Hee joo. Since she sat next to me, it's safe for me to wrapped my arms around my own cousins shoulder. Sehun saw what I did and looked at somewhere else.

'Please don't fell for her.' I prayed in my heart that I'm not letting one of the boys fall head over heels for her. Then, I let myself drifted to sleep, but I felt some thing was wasn't right.