Chapter Eight

"Elijah! Come here for a minute I brought someone with me!" Yelled by their father. Daniel hold his father's hand and waited for his 'brother' to come out.

"No! I'm not coming out! Because of me I killed someone!" yelled by a voice that was heard inside the room of Elijah while both their father and Daniel waited outside the room.

"Are you sure you killed someone?"

"... What do you mean?"

"Come out and see for yourself"

The door slowly creaked open while Elijah stared to what he was talking about. Then a confused Daniel came to his view. His pupils got smaller and tears started to form. He quickly opened the door, kneeled down to Daniel's level and tightly hugged Daniel.

"Thank you, God! I can't believe this is happening! I'm so glad you're okay, Daniel!" Elijah pulled back to see Daniel's reaction which was just a blank face.

"Daniel, w-what's wrong?" Elijah asked Daniel worriedly. "W-who are you?" The both of them stared dor awhile, Daniel with his neutral face and Elijah with a shock and confused face.

"He recover but the bite of the animatronic was deep that it hit his frontal libe and lost a few memories" Their father explained. "I'm....I'm E-Elijah Sanchez" Elijah intoduced to Daniel. Daniel nodded with a smile.

He still didn't remember...?

"The two of you will be left again in this house alone. So, Elijah...try and get his memories back" his father explained

"B-but i have school tomorrow" Elijah stuttered. His father thought for a moment "Daniel's also going to school tomorrow just keeo an eye on him and try to find some free time and hang with him" his father answered.

Elijah looked back to Daniel. Daniel didn't know what to say so he just smiled and closed his eyes. Elijah remembered that look. That adorable face hitting him.

"Well, come on now Daniel, let me get you to bed" Their father said and Daniel walked towards his father and they walked out.

Elijah gave a small smile and tears in his eyes "Glad your back, Bro"