September 29th, 2015

☛☛☛

Dear Dead Ass Diary,
                                          She is here again. Although I can not stand her, I simply do just bear with her. Who do you ask? My dreaded dads girlfriend! She is round as a plum, and annoying as anything you'd imagine. He loves her dearly. Me? She can go get killed, wait no! Tortured. She would want that best right? She, as in the lady in my head. Not the nasty plum lady. For, the lady in my head is only a mystery and shows up when she wants to. She's evil.  Her names, Olivia. But, we mustn't talk about that now. For, this is about me. Marliyn Hall! So, Diary, would you like to know about me? I am, short, and very very annoying. Almost like plum lady. I have the most boring face you could imagine, for I have plain brown eyes, dark hair and braces. Silly right? Do not let my looks fool you though, because deep down, I am not what my appearance tells you I am. I am pure evil almost. Close to be exact, and oh! just oh if you knew some of the things I've done.

But we mustn't talk about that now.
I've got to go now, I've said to much and Olivia will be back anytime soon. I'm sorry diary, for you are the only person I can tell my secrets to. Everyone has vanished.
Yours truly, Marliyn.

  ☚☚☚

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Hello, My name is obviuosly Marilyn, and no, i am not a weird grunge girl. Lmao goodnight.