chapter two love at first sight

Draves pov

Oh my gosh amanda kept staring at me in class what is going on I have a feeling sonething bad will happen im in deep thought of thus when of all of a sudden kenzie jabs my arm! "Draven draven draven whats wrong why do you look so sad! " I just quietly ignored her as I was in deep thought wondering about amanda when this girl walks in to my class. She explained that she just moved here and her name was carina. For some reason I couldnt take my eyes off her, there was something about her. The way her smile lights up the room and how she looks so confident it took my breath away.

Kenzies pov

Oh my gosh amanda keeps staring at dravem but draven keeps staring at the new girl! I have a feeling there will be lots of drama

Carinas pov

I walk into class and im nervous and sweating like hell but no one seems to notice I just explain were im from and who I am and I sit down. All of a sudden we have to pick partners I dont know any one so I start to panic. I sit down about to work alone when all of the sudden I feel a hand on my back. I look up to see a handsome, tall, cute guy staring down at me. He explained his name was draven and asked if I would be his partner we sat diwn and started to work.
Amandas pov

omg draven keeps staring at the knew girl I know draven and I are just friends but I thought maybe he could like me. I want him so bad. All of a sudden the teacher says to finish with a partner. I was happy draven and I are always partners, this ought to work things out I happily stroll over to draven only to see him and the ugly ass new girl starting there project TOGETHER! I stormed out of the classroom and started to cry. He hates ne now I just know it. I will get carina for this. Ugh.