revenge

Carinas pov

Draven was so sweet and cute there was sonething about him that just made me love him. God I know I shouldnt, I just met him! But I just cant help it. He gave me his number and we texted all night he is so cool.

Dravens pov

Carina texted me last night, I was trying to see if she liked me but I couldnt tell. I tried to give a bunch of hints that I love her but she didnt get it. I love her so much.

Amandas pov

I heard carina was thinking of asking draven out! Ugh what do I do! I started to text draven, maybe if I let him see how amazing and beautiful I am he wont like carina. I call dravens phone fake crying saying that theese people were calling me ugly and gross so that he would say I was beautiful and relize it himself. He went on and on about how I shouldnt let that drag me down and they are stupid. He didnt say ANYTHING about me being not ugly ugh! Time for plan b its now or never and I think right now, its worth the risk.

Carinas pov

You know what! I cant take this im gonna ask out draven! We were in science class sitting across from eachother devided by another table. I quikly wrote a note asking him out and got one person from the other table to hand it to him. He read it looked up at me and smiled a big goofy grin. He wrote something down amd passed it back. I hesitantly and anxiously unfolded the note to see "ill think about it :)" crap! I got so scared I hope he says yes! When we switched I hurridly told amanda dravens best friend what happend, I had to tell some one!

Amandas pov

Omg how stupid could carina be! She told me her plan, and it makes mine MUCH easier! I run up to draven and say draven we have to talk I hurry him around the courner were no ome could see. I kissed him as passionate as possible and asked him out. "I DONT KNOW!", he screamed and ran off.

Dravens pov

Omg carina the most gorgeous girl ever and amanda my best friend both asked me out.I was gonna say yes to carina but wanted to in person and not note and then amanda kisses me!it was disgusting! I dont want to go out with amanda but I dont want to break her heart!.