decisions

Dravens pov

I ran to ethans house with a million thoughts in my head. I just needed a break.I ran through the back gate,(which he said is open for me in case of an emergency) and saw him doing flips on his trampoline. Ethan screamed WHAT HAPPENED IS IT THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPS! !?? NO I screamed ITS WORSE,AMANDA AND CARINA ASKED ME OUT!! he screamed at the top of his lungs and knocked me over saying " CALL 911! CALL 911!" and we rolled on the grass laughing. But seriously bro what should I do? I said in a scared voice. well you love carina,you dont love amanda,.....isnt it obviouse?I know I screamed but I dont want to break her heart. Well bro your gonna have to do it. I texted amanda and carina to meet us at the park.ethan and skated down the road ethan looking swag,but me having a nervous break down.carina looked clueless while amanda looked terrified.I just went out and said it,carina your amazing I would LOVE to go out with you,amanda im afraid if we date I might break your heart I cant do that to you. Amanda ran home crying while carina ran up and hugged me.I felt bad but was so happy to have carina. Ethan started to fake cry and clap.

Next day

Still dravens pov

Carina, ethan, and I walked to school together only to find a note in my locker saying : you shouldve picked me I thought you were my best friend you wouldnt of hurt me to go out with ne we would've got married and been happy but you hurt me not picking me I loved you but I guess you didnt feel the same I will never be your friend again.~amanda

God what happend to her. Kenzie and I got closer and closer textong all night.I didnt need amanda, I had carina ethan my sister and I. I asked carina on our first date any ways, were gonna see pan I cant wait!!!!