Macnie story

This 2015 school day whooo!! well it was going good and yeahh 1st day of school is fine.
My friends invite me to go back to our old school well i want to join them it was friday and bit rainy that time....
Me and my friends go to our old school and have fun greet our teachers and say hi to our principal that is friendly to us...
Then atlast we're going home that time well my friends saw their old classmate ehen they wer grade 3 and she was so cute, energetic, beautiful and sexy too... well that dat we wer like closed cause im anime lover too well that day i told my friends that i fell inlove with her and her name is Allianna well that day i told myself that i will become her stalker ^__^ i took her pictures her name in fb...
the other friday we go back to our old school and tell my classmate to tx her to come too and yeahh she tottally came and yeahh that day i took her number and i was happy that day cause i can text her and talk to her...and then we texted like there are no tomorrow and she was kpop fun and jpop fun like me and yeahh when in real life we talked to each others and we dont get shy while we are talking to each other we are not like other teens getting shy to each other and then i know her more and more....till the next part...