Chapter 11

Khloe:

  When I busted the door open , I looked at Kalah as if we were in a dream and my heart shattered. There on the bed i saw Baylee Smater on top of my boyfriend.

                                   Background Info ↓↓↓

Baylee Smater and I use to be the best of friends back in middle school until the day she called me out of my name because I made the track team and she didn't. She was one of the richest girls back then and had everything going for herself or so she thought until her dad went bankrupt. She lost her friends and her boyfriend which is currently in jail for Drug Smuggling and Gang Activities

I ran over to them pulled her off of him ( no i don't blame her one bit , she's a thot . ) I grabbed King by his neck and tried to choke him until Kalah pulled me off of him. Then I smacked the black off of him and made everybody in the whole party say DAYUMMM.

"You better be glad i have God in me , because if I didn't I would've done worse.. an-!" Kalah Cuts me off by pulling my arm and saying under her breath Lets Go, Now ! I turned to her and put my head in her shoulder and sobbed. Everybody saw what happened and I was so embarrassed. 

We got in the car and I asked Kalah to take me home , which she did. I hugged her and wiped some tears from my checks as I got out of the car. I walked to the door and opened it and to my surprise no one was home. I waved as Kalah drove off and shut the door. I threw my keys on the kitchen counter and they slid off , on to the floor. Just then I heard footsteps behind me and I started to pray. I pretended not to hear the footsteps and continued to walk up stairs which quickly turned into sprinting to my room. I shut the door and locked it grabbed my gun from up under my bed and shut off all the lights except my bathroom light and ran into my walk in closet and sat down.

I listened closely and I heard a slight knock on the door. I put the attached clip into the gun and put my finger on the trigger. Just then the knock got louder and a deep but soft voice said " Khloe , can you hear me" , "it's your brother" . Now then I got kissed because my brother got shot 2 years ago and for somebody to play like that with me ticked me off so I got up and slammed my closet door back stomped to the door with my finger still on the trigger and opened the door closing my eyes and when I opened them there stood .....

ummm whoo was it ??
was it really her brother ?