Chapter 9

Previously @ Jadees House ....

We run in the house and greet and laugh for a moment until jadee gives me a box - it reads Pregnancy Test - i drop my head & start too walk upstairs while the girls follow . i go into jade bathroom while they all lounge around in her bedroom waiting on mee . I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet i opened the box and took one of the test tube lookin things out the paper and peed on it . soo in about 5 minutes i should know . well we should know . But while im sitting here i tear rolls down my face . And im starting too feel sorry for myself . 1- bc this may not even be kings baby 2- if it is hes gonna kill me 3-if its not hes gonna kill me anyways && on top of that im gonna lose all my friends . Lord have mercy . Please Help me . Jut then i look down at the stick ..................................

SIKE I AINT PREGNANT DF YOU THOUGHT HAHA ... but it was close tho soo I ran out of the bathroom and tell the girls the wonderful news that I was not pregnant. They were happy but Kalah and Liyah wanted to be God Mothers which was cute but .. No ! Anyways we all decided to sleep at Jadee house since no one wanted to go back home and the fact that it was getting dark.

Kalah P.O.V

Dont get me wrong now im happy my big sis aint pregnant but at the same time i was ready for some God kidss but i guess i can wait ... Meanwhile i get a text from Willie asking me if i wanted to come to a party with him out of town ..

<Text Convo>

           .........8:28........
willie.taking.yo.girl: Hey ma

…kalah.loves.yu: heyy

willie.taking.yo.girl: you wanna come with me and the crew to a party out of town or nah ??

…kalah.loves.yu: uhh im w/ my crew right now let me askk.

willie.taking.yo.girl: ...mkay

               .........8:35pm.......

willie.taking.yo.girl: hello ??

…kalah.loves.yu: they said sure but what time ?

willie.taking.yo.girl: 10 on the dot . yall down

...kalah.loves.yu: yea . you pickn uss up

willie.taking.yo.girl: yea i gotcha ma.

...kalah.loves.yu: k. see ya !

willie.taking.yo.girl: k.

So I told the girls what was happening and this is what they had too say :

Jadee: BRUH .. is Delo gonna be there ???

Kiya: Im staying sober so i can drive yall drunk butts home

...Khloe hit her w/ that bruh && everybody laughed...

Khloe: Girl yess but I hope King not coming bc imma be all over them dreaded oness ..WOAH !

Me: Girll yass .

(Me and Khloe high fived)

Jaliyah: All this talking we need to get ready yall .

Dacia: Okay well i already look cute soo ..

Kaity: Barely lol

We all laughed and got up and went home to go change but I went over Khloe house bc we lived together and Liyah came too but before we left we all agreed on meeting up at Jadee's place. Khloe,Liyah & I got in Khlo car and listened to Only by Nicki Minaj.

As we pulled up to Khlo house we all ran out of the car into the house and staight to Khlo room too get dressed ..