The best of the worst

I wokee up too a unpleasant light but heartless breathe breathing on my neck. I tried to move but the grip was too strong. I opened my eyes just enough too see that once again I am waking up to a demon in disguise. His name was King Lorenzo Perez. He was Black & Latino. Sexiest creature alive but also the cruelst. We've been dating for 2 years now. My mom thinks he is the bomb dot com. I say differently. Dont get me wrong now he is light skinn with six pack and a V line with a curly flat top with a fade on the side and his teeth are white as snow. Tbh every morning i wake up i thank God for him. On other mornings when i have a brain i dont . I kissed his forehead and he opened his eyes and smiled and let me go. I slid out of my bed and put on his shorts that was on the floor and some socks bc it was freezing . i walked down the steps with my fone in my hand texting everybody who texted me last night and told my girls Morning. I slid my phone into my sports bra bc the shorts didnt have pockets. I slid in my socks in to my mom and hugging her tightly .

                                     My P.O.V

Madre: Morning Sweetie

Me: Hola

Madre: How did you and king sleep ?

Me: Good . he keeps a tight grip though .. i guess he thinks im going to run away or sumn ?

Madre : Or maybe he loves you (huge smile)

Me: (roll my eyes) whatever .

I grabbed my granola bar of the counter and poured me some Oj and walked back up stairs and sat on my rug and cut on my tv and watched the news while King was in the shower . Then i turned off my tv bc i didnt realize it was almost time for school so i went to my closet and slid the door back and walked in and got my Red And Black hoodie out that said BOSS in black letters and some black leggings and my red and black Jordan 14s. I heard the water in my bathroom turn off and i grabbed my stuff and opened the door walked in and sat everything down and turned on Hold You Down by Chris Brown , slid my clothes off and turned the water on as I punshed the shower curtains back King grabbed my body and started to kiss on my neck. I broke away which he hates but i had to get ready so i took a quick shower and did all my hygein and stuff then i got dressed and put on my Versace perfume and grabbed the keys to my red BMW and grabbed my stuff for skoo and told King to cmon i threw my stuff in the trunk and kissed my mom goodbye and had to drag King out bc him n my Madre be having convo abot irrelevant stuff and it pisses me off. oh well.

                          King P.O.V

Well as I got in the car with my lady we listened to Hot Boy and she sung along while i was tweaking. You gotta hand it to her she sure do know how to dress but this whole messy bun thing her and her friends got going on it killing me but hey thats none of my business (Kermit) . As we arrive to school my squad waiting on me and her friends waiting on her at the top of the steps . She seemed kind of moody this morning so before we split up for about 35 min until we had all our classes togeter i kissed her and she kissed back . She slid her beats on and tbh they all had em on they look like they were made to be bff .. haha

I dapped with my squadd and my home boy Ty started talking.

Ty: Aye

Me: wassup

we all walked to our lockers and put our stuff up and got ot or stuff for Geometry

Ty: Man okay so that nigga Kameron say he got deep beef wit you man he said he gone fuck you girl up

Me: Pshh man ion give a rats ass what he say he ait gone do shit to my girl or ima fuck him up ..

Ty: man im telling you what ik and ppl like Khloe so you better watch out .

Me: Whatever (the bell rang and we walked into class)

                                 My P.O.V

Oh Lord . whats done happened now ? Im too far in the game to be fucked up by anybody bruh i hope no one else heard them except my girls cuz they got my back ..

whats going to happen next ?

whoo is Kameron ?

will he really hurt Khloe ?

    Vote and comment for a new chapter !