Chapter 11- visiting George

Hermione's pov

It was a cool, breezy Saturday in October. I rolled out of bed, and started to get ready for the hogsmead trip. Today we are going to George's new shop. Its only going to be Me,Draco, Ron,Pansy, Harry, and Ginny. I hope he won't be too upset to find out me and Ron are dating slytherins. He's a good friend to me so I think he'll come around and hopefully forgive Draco. At least call a truce. I walk down to the great hall and sit down.

"Hey Sweety, nervous about today?" Draco asks me as he sits down next to me. "Yes I'm a little worried when he finds out me and Ron are dating slytherins. Especially me and Draco going out. I hope he's not to mad. He's a good friend. We got closer after the war and I don't want to loose his friendship. I at least hope he can make a truce with Draco for me. I also don't know how he will take Ron and Pansy being together either. I just hope it goes well" I answered.

"I'm sure it will go great my love, and like you said your like a sister to him. He should support you" Draco said, tucking a stray hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. I blush and smile. After breakfast we head to Hogsmeade.

We go past the 3 broomsticks and into George's shop. " Ginny, Ron, 'Mione, Harry!" George he greeted us excitedly. "How have you guys been?" he asked us.
"I'm good George what about you?" Hermione asked. "I'm good 'Mione " he says hugging me. After he gave me a hug, he looked wearily at Draco. "Why is he with you Mi?" George asked me.

"Well,Dracoismyboyfriendnowandwantedyourapprovalofhim" I say really quick. "Repeat Mi, this time A little slower." George says.

"Draco.is.my.boyfriend.now.and.wanted.your.approval" I say really slow and muffled. "A little faster and a little louder sis." George says to me. "Fine. Draco is my boyfriend now and I want your approval." I say normal this time. I look at him nervously trying to examine his expressions. He had mixed emotions of anger and confusion then he calmed down.
------------------------------------------------
George's pov

I can't believe my sister Mi is dating Draco Malfoy! The ferret! But she's my sister, but he has hurt her before, but she seems happy. Urg these mixed feelings. I calm down. Maybe I should here her out. She's my sis anyways. So I calm down.

" Mi, is he your boyfriend? Are you happy with him?" I asked. "Yes I am happy." Hermione replies. " ok " I say and hug her again. "On to Ron. Is this your girlfriend? A slytherin right?" I asked looking at a nervous Pansy. Ron nods. "Her name is Pansy and I'm happy with her" Ron says.

"Ok Pansy, Harry, Draco. If you hurt my sisters or brother in any way, I will hurt you." I said. The three of them nod nervously, understanding my words.

"Ok, I will have a truce For my family" I said shaking their hands. "Thank you George." Hermione said. "Hey Mi, since you helped with the Dreamless candy and a few others, you get your purchases for free. Gin and Ron get half price since they are family, but didn't help. Ok look around everyone. Let me know if you need help." I said. "Hey, where's Lee, I want to say hi" Mione asked. "In the back, I'll go get him." I said and I walk away to get Lee.
-------------------------------------------------
Hermione's pov
I'm so glad George is ok with me and Draco's relationship. He's like my brother. I look around as I wait to see Lee. I've gotten close to him too. I hear to sets of footsteps which must be George and Lee. I turn around and see him coming towards me.

"Mi!" He says happily as he gives me a spin hug. "I missed you Mi" he says and released me. "Missed you too Lee. It's been a while". I said. "Sorry I didn't owl you, I've been busy in the shop, but I'll send one soon. " Lee says. "That's ok, I understand" I said. "Come on sissy, let's look around" Lee said and I follow him. After we get our things we all head to three broomsticks for butter beer. After we finished we headed back to the castle. "Bye George, bye Lee. Love you both and don't forget to owl me" I say as I wave goodbye to two of my unofficial brothers. We go back to our common room and I cuddle with Draco. In minutes I was asleep in his arms. I felt safe there. Everything was the way it should be.

That was chapter 11 enjoy!