Chapter 7 dress shopping

Sunday came so the girls went to hogsmeade to shop for dresses while the boys looked for dress robes. They walk into the dress store and see a ton of beautiful gowns. Short ones, long ones, poofy ones, and flat ones. They have a wide variety of colors as well.
-------------------------------------------------
Luna's pov
As I walk in to the store and see all the beautiful dresses. I head over the section of yellow dresses. Different styles line the walls. I spot a beautiful long yellow dress. I walk over and get a better look at it. It's a long and puffy yellow dress with sequins outlining the chest area and its strapless. I squeal with joy and go to try it on. It fit perfectly so I decide to get the dress. I get a matching yellow heel to go with it. I purchase the dress and shoes and wait for the girls to find a dress as well.
-------------------------------------------------
Ginny's pov
I don't know where to start. I decide to look for a gold dress since I'm in Gryffindor. I walk over and see so many gold dresses. I look through a few before I pick out a beautiful long puffy dress. It's a strapless dress with sequins all over the bodice(chest area) and glitter halfway down and a beautiful gold color. I try it on. 'I love it' I get a gold heels to match the dress and purchase them and wait for the other girls to pick theirs out, so I sit next to Luna who already bought her's.
-------------------------------------------------Pansy's pov
I decide to go look for a green dress. I look for a few minutes. Then I stumbled upon a beautiful mint green strapless dress. It has glitter on the Chest area and its long and puffy. I try it on and decide to get the dress. Then I pick out matching green heels. I buy them and wait with Ginny and Luna.
-------------------------------------------------
Hermione's pov
I look around at the many red dresses. I decide on red because I'm in Gryffindor and Ginny has a gold dress so I look for red. I see a beautiful red dress and pull it out to see it. It's a long and puffy strapless dress with sequin stripes going up and down on the chest area. Underneath is what looks like a black sequin belt line. Below that is glitter that Comes to the middle of the red dress. I try it on and love it. I buy red heels to go with it and go to where the girls are waiting. We head to three broomsticks to meet the boys for some butter beer. When we get I we see all four boys laughing. We smile as we sit next to our dates.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 7. Sorry it's short. I put a picture of the girl's dresses at beginning.