Optimus x Wildfire Cave love (Lemon)

Wildfires pov

Wildfire was walking to her quarter's till she came to her door from her room. there was a note hanging on the door. she toke the note from the door and it was written in Cybertronion and it said ,meet me in a cave were I was last evening, then she remembered that she saw Optimus at a cave with a box last evening. drove out of the base in my v-mode

1 hour later......

I came to a opening of the cave and there was a rose petal on the ground, I looked at the rose petal then at the opening of the cave. after five minuet's i went inside the cave, it was dark and very long so I walked a little faster.

10 minuet's later.....

I was now near a light but it was not strong, then I saw rose petals everywhere on the floor and there were some candel's here and there then I saw Optimus on a big boulder (same like in the picture) Optimus made a sexy smile and stood up. he went to me and hugged me tight and leaned his fore helm on mine.

(warning lemon time)

"Optimus what are you doing" I asked with a little excitement in my voice, "I want to make you mine" he said with a smirk. then Remembered it was sparking season so that means that, that's the time that a mech (male) chooses a femme (female) to mate with and it looks like that he choose me. I never thought he will mate with me welsher we are a couple but we never mate before and plus I'm a virgin so this was all new to me.

but before I think of more stuff, Optimus kissed me on the lips. I was shocked at first. but then i relaxed into the kiss, he licked my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth to let his glossa in, he made sure that every part of my mouth was explored. my face became a little blue from the energon rushing to my face. he gentle put me down on the floor without breaking the kiss. after a few minuet's we broke the kiss with a line of saliva conecting to our lips. he then trailed kiss on my neck cables then he licked my neck from down to up. I made a moan not that loud but loud enough for him to hear then, I felt his breath on my audio receptor then he licked it in circles, it felt so good. my body was heating up and my valve became more wet.

while he was doing that, his hands then went to my chest and removed my chest plate, then he went with his mouth on one of my breast licked my left nipple while he was playing with my right breast, I moaned louder "ohhh O-Optimus" I never felt so much pleasure. he switched giving the right the same treatment. then he stopped and looked at me with lust filled eyes, then i moaned again because now his rubbing my covered valve, then he removed it then he went with his head between my legs and he licked my valve " ohhh O-Optimus ohhh" I moaned louder.

then I saw that he removed his cover and his spike was hard and believe me it was huge. he stopped licking me and put one finger in me "ohhhh Optimus " he went slowly in and out then put two then three till four finger were moving inside of me. he was also licking my clit at the same time, it was to much "O-Optimus I'm gonna gonna ahhhhh" I couldn't finish my sentence and i came on his fingers. he took them out and licked them.

he then position his spike on my valve "are you ready" he asked "yes but please be gentle" I said with worry "I will" he said and slowly pushed in his spike. I was in tears it hurt a little but it also had a little pleasure in it. he was now fully in me and a little bit of energy came out, well by virginity. he waited for me, after like five minuet's I moved my hips to test and then I felt pleasure. he took it as a sine to move so he moved out and in slowly it felt so good " Optimus f-faster please" I begged and he moved faster "Fire y-your walls are so t-tight" he said and he moved faster. he hit a spot that send my mind in a explosion "y-yes right there p-please, Optimus there h-harder" I said he nodded and hit it again and again till i felt him move inside me "W-Wild-fire I'm gonna cum" he said going faster harder and deeper in me, "me -too, p-please cum inside me please" I said and he moved faster and harder it felt so good then he began to ram into me making me bounce "ohhh ohh ohh Optimus" " ohhhh Wildfire " we continued till he sinked his spike in me till they are balls deep and he came inside me, his warm cum filled me and I came to mixing our cums together.

he pulled out and laid next to me. he then kissed me on my fore helm and pulled a blanket offer us (yes there was a blanket) he then kissed my mouth then he broke the kiss "Wildfire I love you would you want to be my spark mate?" he asked " yes and I love you too" I answered and we both fell asleep and I was happy that I have something to love and to fight for.

( this was my first lemon believe me it is so I hope you enjoyed it)