Bulkhead x Tsunami when rain comes so does the heat

Tsunamis pov
I was in my room when it all started, well it was sparking season so scrap. At the same time it was raining outside and that explains something like that all the Autobots are in the base and in my case, Bulkhead was next to my room. I was thinking about Bulkhead till I heard a moan from the next room. I was some bot that likes to explore sounds, so I went out of my room and followed the moan to Bulkheads room. " Tsunami ahh" I was shocked it sounded like a Bulkhead, well of course, I'm his spark mate but he could ask me to help him out. I was right now in front of his door, when I went in, he was on his berth when he was ( okey that I can't write so I think you guys know what I mean) "ahh tsunami ahh" this time I started to blush but I thought why not surprise him. It looks like he was not touching his spike, so I went up to him and started to suck on it. " Tsunami w-what are you doing here?" he asked me while I was still sucking him. I just continued what I was doing and started to suck him harder. "Tsunami I'm about to cum please " he said but I continued and after 1 minute he came a lot in my mouth "I'm so sorry tsunami, are you alright?"

bulkheads pov
"You taste good" she said with a smirk, I started blushing again. She then stand on my berth and opened her valve cover. "Let me be on top okey bulki" she said bevor slowly sliding down my spike, I think my spike is to large because I can see a bulge forming on her lower stomach. "Are you okey?" I asked her, she nodded and moved up and down by herself. It felt so good, she started to moan my name. I wanted her to also feel pleasure so I removed her chassis armor and grabbed both of her chassis (breasts) "bulkhead if you do that I will cum faster!" She warned me but I didn't listen. I let go of one chassis and placed my mouth over her bud and with my free servo I played with her nod above her valve ( I have no idea how to spell it but I hope you guys know what I mean) "bulky please move deeper in me" she said and I obeyed her this time and moved not only deeper but faster "ahhhh bulkhead" "yes say my name" I ordered her "bulkhead" "louder" "Bulkhead""louder""BULKHEAD" she yelled, I wasn't okey with that "I want everyone to know who is fragging you now" I ordered again"BULKHEAD! BULKHEAD!" She screamed before she came on my spike, after she came, I came and spilled inside her. Her glossa (tongue) was sticking out "bulky, your transfluid, it's so much and so warm" she said. "Do you want the sparkling, if not then we can ask mppfff" she interrupted me with a kiss and said "why we need another little wrecker here don't we?" I smiled and said "yes our little wrecker family needs a new bot and I'm glad to be the sire of him or her" "me too" she said before we fell into recharge she whispered 'I love you bulkhead' I whispered to her back 'I love you too tsunami' I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Sorry guys for the wait but I went through a terrible month and now I feel much better, and I didn't had the time to write more but I hope you all were really waiting for this chapter so here it is.