Ultra magnus x Tornado Love in the closet (Lemon)

Tornado's pov
I was going to my berth room till I was pulled into a dark closet. "what is happening" I asked myself, but I was answered with silence. But I felt a pair of lips on mine, and I opened my optics to see in a really shocking matter, it was Ultra Magnus, I broke the kiss first "what are you doing?" "I thought a pretty femme like you needs some fun, and I am in the mood" he said. then I remember it is sparking season for the mechs not femme's, uh oh and I think he choose me. as I was thinking he licked my neck cables really slowly up and down. i was blushing really red because of this "U-Ultra M-Magnus s-sir I-I am also in the mood, B-Because I love you" "and I love you too, Tornado and you can call me Magnus"

He kissed me again but he forced is glossa inside of my mouth, "mhhh Magnus" I moaned to him. he broke the kiss first but our lips were still covered in saliva. He started to remove my chest amor and then he kissed my left breast but one of his servos played with my right breast "ahhhh magnus" he licked my left nipple and then he switched to my right breast and did the same treatment. "mmmhhhh you taste good Tornado" he said "shut up" I said to him. he removed both our interface panels and without warning he shoved it in me, "ohhhhh so big" he waited for me to adjust to his side " can I move now?" he asked " ohhh yes please" I answered to him. he started to move slowly and I got a little annoyed about this "please frag me faster" "as you wish" he answered and then he frag me faster and harder "ohhhh magnus ohhh yes right there" I screamed "I like when you scream my name" He said and went deeper "ohhh Magnus I'm cumming please cum inside me, ohhh please" I screamed and then he pounded in me really fast and I came hard "Magnus ohhhhh" I screamed. he continued till he came and I felt his cum inside me ohhh it felt so good "Tornado I love you, wold you marry me?" he asked "yes I will, I love you too" I answered we leaned our foreheads together and kissed one last time before we past out on the floor.