Chapter 1- the daily morning of Krystelle

Oh hi again ! My name is Narrator. Im so excited that you're reading my book. Before we start let me tell you that my grammar sucks a little bit. So if you notice something that's not right please tell me in the comment section. Thanks, so let's get started.

------------------------------------------------------

Somehow Kristelle POV with narrator narrating her Pov

*just woke up scene*

"Good Morning.""I hope you had a good sleep" she was muttering those word to her body pillow Pilot version of Usui Takumi every morning before she gets out of bed.[Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, Kristelle is an otaku. Almost nobody knows except her Besties Forevs Yana and Ley. Yana and Ley are Kristelle's best friend.]*Ahem* so let's get back in the story. After she greeted 'him',she went into the bathroom and took a relaxing hot bath.[wow! that's something early in the morning.] . After taking a bath, she went inside her walk in closet.[Let me tell you something remember about her being an otaku well .... her closet has something related to her.]Her walk in closet looks simple on the outside but on the inside is something that will blow your mind. Her closet is divided by the two sides of her closet. The left side of the closet was anything related to cosplaying ,do you remember about me telling you that she wad an otaku. Well, this was one of her secrets that she kept from school. On the other hand , the right side of the closet was filled with ordinary things. Uniforms, dresses,pajamas,accessories and etc. are all on the right side of the closet. So let's get back in the story , she got dressed in her cute uniform. Her uniform is a sailor type of uniform except that it has a little bit of frills around the edge of the blouse while the skirt has a checkered pattern of pink and black. After she dressed herself up. She went downstairs to eat her breakfast. Her breakfast was Bacon and eggs. She had quite an appetite when it comes to food. So she gobbled it all up in a few minutes and brush her tooth after eating. And lastly, she left home to go to school.

To Be Continued...