Chapter 4

Until she came......

Narrator's POV

"Good Morning Henry !!!!"[finally ! I revealed the mystery boy that Kristelle's to-die-for crush]

a girl shouted. Henry got a cold chill going down the spine and turn his head slowly as if seeing a ghost.Kristelle find it funny seeing how Henry reacted to those kind of greeting.

"g-g-g-good mo-mo-morning Jessie. Lovely morning isn't it ?" he said, plastering a fake smile on his face so that Jessie won't have tantrums early in the morning.[wow ! what a gentlemen he is , very concerned about other people's feelings]. Kristelle being curious about the girl that seemed so close to her crush, so she finally had the guts to say hello to the girl that acts like a spoiled brat [well, Jessie is really going to be a spoiled brat in the story but I won't show that much bratty personality in her].

"U-u-ummmm....Hello." she greeted in a shy way[ additional part of her personality is that she is very shy to new people, but when you get to know her well , she will be very open to you].

Jessie flicked her head and said "who might you be ?"

"u-u-ummmm... I'm Kristelle Rivera. I go in the same class with Henry" she said with a little bit of confidence in her tone.

"so you are my bae's classmate huh? " she said, curling her hair.[that bratty girl. It really annoys me that these kinds of people exist].

"Yup. Umm.... I got to go to school now. Ummm.....bye, I guess " she said and went to school immedeately leaving Jessie ang Henry behind.

"Don't leave me..."muttering under his breath.

"Im very sorry"