Chapter 2

Hi readers ! I see that you've read the first chapter. Well , here's another one for you. HAVE FUN READING !!!!

------------------------------------------------------

So let's see....... where were we again ? Oh yeah! I remember now ! So let's get moving.

After she left the house , she made her way to school. "Hmmm...I guess it's still so early to go to school so maybe I should just passby to his house." she said. Since "his" house was just a few blocks away. So why not give a go. So she followed her dere dere instinct and went to passby his house. After a few blocks she was in front of his frontyard.[Readers Im not going to spoil who is that dude under the name of "his" but Im gonna tell you sooner or later.So let's continue...].The frontyard was very simple yet elegant. The fences were color white, the grass were trimmed carefully, anf that made her soul left her body...[just kidding..]is him eating his breakfast at the table on the near end on the left of his frontyard.She tried not get noticed but nevertheless, she got noticed by him.

And that is another chapter to be continued...

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry readers if my chapter is short today. Ive noticed that if I dont update fast you will not read my book anymore. So Im very sorry if I updated late...