Drama and Surprises

Im eating lunch with my sis and Marcus when i see two people coming my way. The principal and my enemy Jade. "And that's why she should get suspended!" Jade says while sneering at me. Marcus stood up for me, which made me blush"Excuse me, but Gwendolyn has no reason to suspended o-," he was cut off by the principal glaring at him. Jade's was equally beautiful as Gwendoyln. Her inky black shiny hair was out. Her crystal blue eyes stares into your soul. Jade's always wearing high fashion and designer outfits. Unlike Gwendolyn boys don't follow her famished by her beauty. Jade has one boyfriend and won't give him up if he was the last food source on Earth. "Ahh yes I see that Gwendolyn has indeed cause no trouble in this school at all." says the principal, his eyes narrowing at Jade. "Yes she has!" Jade wails. "You leave me alone this instant or else you shall get suspended," without letting her protest he swept away and headed to his office. "Listen you, get out of my life: your annoying, your ugly, and horrible at being nice to me!" Jade flipped her hair in my face and struts away. I roll my eyes and hear the bell ring. Time to go home, I thought. I get off my stop and whisper to Marcus to text me. "Guess what girls?!?" My mom announced happily. "What?" We both ask excitedly. That's when I see my dad rolling two big leather suitcases out of their room. He looks up at us and smiles. "Were going to L.A!" She exclaimed happily. I drop my mouth and look at them like they both just grew three heads. Kaylie and I both yell together," What!" "Yup were going now and btw Aunt Georgia is coming tomorrow," she said with no guilt of leaving her twelve and sixteen year old behind. "Anyways, bye!" And with that they were out the door.